GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17

+8
Ev
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
spader
tim1_2
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Where will the Sens be in May 2017?

Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 - Page 6 Vote_lcap230%Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 30% [ 3 ]
Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 - Page 6 Vote_lcap250%Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 50% [ 5 ]
Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 - Page 6 Vote_lcap220%Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Awwwww. You guys!

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

Montreal will make it based on Price alone. Unless that team and locker room implode due to Subbangate. I agree and say they will implode and miss this year.

I think the Rags will make it(but not go far). Can't discount Lundqvist, yes he is older but he is still King Henrik. Anderson is even older so you have to list that as a potential minus to the Sens too.

Ottawa will fight for a wildcard spot, I'd probably give them the edge over the Canes but it's awful close.

A few weeks into the season will reveal a lot.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

If Lazar busts in the 3rd line rw spot, ottawa is in trouble. That is a key spot.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Hoags wrote:Montreal will make it based on Price alone.  Unless that team and locker room implode due to Subbangate.  I agree and say they will implode and miss this year.

I think the Rags will make it(but not go far).  Can't discount Lundqvist, yes he is older but he is still King Henrik.  Anderson is even older so you have to list that as a potential minus to the Sens too.

Ottawa will fight for a wildcard spot, I'd probably give them the edge over the Canes but it's awful close.

A few weeks into the season will reveal a lot.
There's a lot of ifs and buts with Montreal. Radulov could bust hard, shaw could prove to be little more than a decent 3rd liner.
It's funny because my Habs friends expect great things for both those guys and fully expect shawl I play on the top two lines. I find it slightly comical. I mean they could very well put it all together and be decent but it never really "all come together" the way you expect it.

Ottawa has a lot of change to go through if you ask me. It will be a matter of how well they adapt to that change. I really can't put my finger on where they will end up by the end of the season but anywhere between 4rth to 10th in the standings is possible.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:If Lazar busts in the 3rd line rw spot, ottawa is in trouble.  That is a key spot.
hard to imagine but judging on what we've seen there nothing to show us that he'll perform beyond what he's shown.
It be best if he'd spend time in the A.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum