GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17

+8
Ev
SeawaySensFan
SensHulk
spader
tim1_2
PTFlea
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Where will the Sens be in May 2017?

Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 Vote_lcap20%Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 Vote_lcap230%Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 Vote_rcap2 30% [ 3 ]
Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 Vote_lcap250%Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 Vote_rcap2 50% [ 5 ]
Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 Vote_lcap220%Will the Sens make the playoffs in 2016/17 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Vote. I say they miss the playoffs again and are about where they were last year.

- Unknown Author

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'll vote after free agency

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

We are gonna be very good. You can quote me on that.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:We are gonna be very good.  You can quote me on that.
We will.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Vote.  I say they miss the playoffs again and are about where they were last year.

That's what I voted for! Assuming that we don't make a significant trade/signing, we're only a key injury or two (e.g. Turris or Karlsson) from missing the playoffs.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I said they'd contend for a wild card spot. I think that, if healthy, they have a better season than the last ahead of them.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

I wonder if this is Zib's breakout year. What do y'all think?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:I wonder if this is Zib's breakout year. What do y'all think?

It's make or break time for him. Contract year, and with all the things he said about changing up his routine and coming in fitter and more prepared, I'd say yes this should result in a breakout year for him (at least 60 points). If you see more of the same inconsistent play though, he has to be shipped out while he's got value.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

"Probably not."

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I expect more of the same from ZBad and Bobby R. Not saying it's bad...just saying it's not enough.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

yes and we will win the division

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:yes and we will win the division

You mean you're not picking Boston again? Sarcasm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Michallica wrote:

It's make or break time for him.  Contract year, and with all the things he said about changing up his routine and coming in fitter and more prepared, I'd say yes this should result in a breakout year for him (at least 60 points).  If you see more of the same inconsistent play though, he has to be shipped out while he's got value.  
So 60 points. Kind of like last year? Sarcasm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I don't know what to expect from the start of the season with a new coach but I expect much better play by the end of the season. Hard to tell if we make the playoffs. Always depends on the injuries we face.
As it stands I think we come out making the playoffs but another injury to turris and a top 6 winger and we could be out.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
Michallica wrote:

It's make or break time for him.  Contract year, and with all the things he said about changing up his routine and coming in fitter and more prepared, I'd say yes this should result in a breakout year for him (at least 60 points).  If you see more of the same inconsistent play though, he has to be shipped out while he's got value.  
So 60 points. Kind of like last year? Sarcasm

He had 51 points last year Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum