GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What will our goalie trade look like?

+10
DirtyDave
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
wprager
NEELY
Ev
spader
rooneypoo
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

1What will our goalie trade look like? Empty What will our goalie trade look like? Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:34 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

For fun: guess the team and what the goalie you think will be traded gets.

I'm nervous to say buffalo, but my final guess will be Lehner to Edmonton along with Legwand for Edmonton's 2nd and 5th round picks.

2What will our goalie trade look like? Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:25 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

"It’s not going to be a satisfactory deal... I’m not going to get what I think I should get.” - Bryan Murray on his impending goalie trade

Facepalm

3What will our goalie trade look like? Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Yeah, no kidding. He knew it, not sure why the guy insists on always talking to the media.

We'll hopefully get a 2nd and call it a day. The higher, obviously, the better.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:Yeah, no kidding.  He knew it, not sure why the guy insists on always talking to the media.  

We'll hopefully get a 2nd and call it a day.  The higher, obviously, the better.

If its Edmonton's own 2nd, Murray takes it immediately. That would give him 3 2nds this year. Awesome.

Also, it's likely Edmonton that offered two 2nds for Talbot (San Jose could have offered a 2015 and a 2016 I guess, but I'm assuming it was Edmonton's two this year that Slats turned down). If that's the case, I'm sure they'd send their own 2nd for Lehner.

I'm assuming a lot here.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Murray knows what he's doing. He's playing the media like the troll he is.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I think Lehner gets the 33rd this year and the Oilers 2nd next.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I thought Edmonton is going hard after Talbot. And Friedman said that if they don't get Talbot he could see them going after Ramo.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

It sure sounds like it'll be Lehner. I'd guess to Buffalo, but I have no idea for what.

9What will our goalie trade look like? Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:39 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:It sure sounds like it'll be Lehner. I'd guess to Buffalo, but I have no idea for what.

Really tough to call this one. I'm not sure it will be one of the obvious destinations (Edmonton, Buffalo). But I will still pick an obvious team:

to Buffalo: Lehner, Cowen, Ceci, Chiasson, Prince

to Ottawa: Bogo, Girgensons, Pick #21

That's a lot of youth to grow with Eichel for Buffalo. No matter what team this deal happens with, I think you see multiple pieces going in each direction.

Let the insanity begin!!!!!

10What will our goalie trade look like? Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:17 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:It sure sounds like it'll be Lehner. I'd guess to Buffalo, but I have no idea for what.

Really tough to call this one. I'm not sure it will be one of the obvious destinations (Edmonton, Buffalo). But I will still pick an obvious team:

That's a lot of youth to grow with Eichel for Buffalo. No matter what team this deal happens with, I think you see multiple pieces going in each direction.

mmmhhhhh no.

11What will our goalie trade look like? Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:19 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i cant predict honestly what will happen but it better be more than a second round pick. im gonna be pissed if it is. lhner was a 2nd rounder and hes come a long quite a bit since being drafted. it's ludicrous if it's that.

i also don't see edmonton being interested anymore.

12What will our goalie trade look like? Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:30 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i don't see us trading Lehner by himself. We're gonna get an upgrade somewhere else

13What will our goalie trade look like? Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:32 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:

I'd have a lot of trouble saying no to that. Package up the 18th and 21st and move up? Why not!

14What will our goalie trade look like? Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:07 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Imagine we got that package?? Damn. ..

15What will our goalie trade look like? Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ev wrote:i don't see us trading Lehner by himself. We're gonna get an upgrade somewhere else

Make your call then. I don't think anyones giving out upgrades these days.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum