GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What will our goalie trade look like?

+10
DirtyDave
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
wprager
NEELY
Ev
spader
rooneypoo
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

31What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:24 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:
NHLSourcesSay ‏@NHLSourcesSay 17m17 minutes ago

#Sabres look like they will land #Canucks Eddie Lack, VAN wants 31st overall pick in return, talks on going. #NHL #NHLDraft #NSS

Is Lack a starter, though?

That guy knows nothing.  Basically of he says something the opposite happens.

Ya, he's the worst.

32What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:53 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:It sure sounds like it'll be Lehner. I'd guess to Buffalo, but I have no idea for what.

Really tough to call this one. I'm not sure it will be one of the obvious destinations (Edmonton, Buffalo). But I will still pick an obvious team:

to Buffalo: Lehner, Cowen, Ceci, Chiasson, Prince

to Ottawa: Bogo, Girgensons, Pick #21

That's a lot of youth to grow with Eichel for Buffalo. No matter what team this deal happens with, I think you see multiple pieces going in each direction.

Let the insanity begin!!!!!
mmmhhhhh no.

Would you trade Ceci+Prince for Bogosian?  What about Lehner+Chiasson for Girgensons?  Then you've got Prince for pick #21 left.  

Check your math.

Change one of the Princes for Cowen.

33What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:00 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:It sure sounds like it'll be Lehner. I'd guess to Buffalo, but I have no idea for what.

Really tough to call this one. I'm not sure it will be one of the obvious destinations (Edmonton, Buffalo). But I will still pick an obvious team:

That's a lot of youth to grow with Eichel for Buffalo. No matter what team this deal happens with, I think you see multiple pieces going in each direction.

mmmhhhhh no.

Would you trade Ceci+Prince for Bogosian?  What about Lehner+Chiasson for Girgensons?  Then you've got Prince for pick #21 left.  

Check your math.

COWEN IS A PRINCE?!? I had no idea. Maybe that's why he's getting the royal treatment. Vertigo Ahhhhh!

34What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
wprager wrote:
NHLSourcesSay ‏@NHLSourcesSay 17m17 minutes ago

#Sabres look like they will land #Canucks Eddie Lack, VAN wants 31st overall pick in return, talks on going. #NHL #NHLDraft #NSS

Is Lack a starter, though?

That guy knows nothing.  Basically of he says something the opposite happens.

Ya, he's the worst.

Oh, come one, he's not as bad as @HockeyyInsiderr. His last tweet:

Hockeyy Insiderr ‏@Hockeyylnsiderr Sep 3

I can confirm the Ottawa Sun’s report about Sidney Crosby being arrested.

35What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
spader wrote:
wprager wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

mmmhhhhh no.

Check your math.

COWEN IS A PRINCE?!? I had no idea. Maybe that's why he's getting the royal treatment. Vertigo Ahhhhh!

Bloody peasant.

36What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:11 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder if Dallas comes up with a pitch for lehner. I don't think they want to go in with lethonen as their guy this season. Or at the very worst they want two guys battling it out for the crease.

Wonder if St-Louis interest in Anderson is real.

37What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:59 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Dallas has nothing much to offer. Lehner for Daley maybe? But I'm not sure that's worth it.

38What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:06 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:I wonder if Dallas comes up with a pitch for lehner. I don't think they want to go in with lethonen as their guy this season. Or at the very worst they want two guys battling it out for the crease.

That's not a situation that would work with Lehner.

39What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:I wonder if Dallas comes up with a pitch for lehner. I don't think they want to go in with lethonen as their guy this season. Or at the very worst they want two guys battling it out for the crease.

That's not a situation that would work with Lehner.
Well I think Dallas wants to have someone and move from Lethonen.

40What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:21 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:Dallas has nothing much to offer.  Lehner for Daley maybe?  But I'm not sure that's worth it.
Well I disagree. I'll take Nish the Russian. Even if it means adding a bit to a goalie to get him.

41What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:24 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I'm a big fan of bogo, but I wouldn't trade Ceci for him st this point.   What do you think of that ssf?

I don't get it but whatever. We'll discuss after the trade happens.

I can never tell how serious you are. I imagine there's a minimum of truth behind your comments.

42What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:29 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:I'm a big fan of bogo, but I wouldn't trade Ceci for him st this point.   What do you think of that ssf?

I don't get it but whatever. We'll discuss after the trade happens.

I can never tell how serious you are. I imagine there's a minimum of truth behind your comments.

Pretty much everything I say pans out.

stay tuned

43What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:14 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:Dallas has nothing much to offer.  Lehner for Daley maybe?  But I'm not sure that's worth it.
Well I disagree. I'll take Nish the Russian. Even if it means adding a bit to a goalie to get him.

Would you trade nish or Ritchie for Lehner with lehner as a centerpiece?

44What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:30 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I would trade Lehner straight up for Ritchie, no question.

45What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:31 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wouldn't only because I don't like Ritchie

46What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:32 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Ev wrote:I wouldn't only because I don't like Ritchie

Pretty much solves the PF issue though, he's the guy I wanted the Sens to snag in the Spezza deal last year. Doubt it happen though.

47What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:08 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispensed wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Would you trade nish or Ritchie for Lehner with lehner as a centerpiece?
Especially Nish. That guy could become a monster. To me Dallas was one of those teams I was very interested in trading with. They have a few pieces that I think could do well. Nils is balsy too so you never know.

48What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 3 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:20 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Again, if they move Lehner with a contract it's going to be picks and only picks. 2, 2nds is just fine. Keep stocking up the cupboard, if the Sens challenge for the cup in the next 2-5 years they will need the depth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum