GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010

+20
SensHulk
Bramlet07
Hockeyhero22000
PTFlea
Riprock
sens4win
caissie_1
Ev
The Silfer Server
Hoags
AlfieisGod11
M_Christopher
wprager
Number Twenty Nine
LeCaptain
TheAvatar
stempniaksen
PKC
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
24 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Canada vs. USA Feb 21, 2010

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 Vote_lcap213%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 Vote_lcap227%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 Vote_rcap2 27% [ 4 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 Vote_lcap233%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 5 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 Vote_lcap27%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 Vote_lcap213%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 Vote_lcap27%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 1 ]
Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 28]

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 CAN VS.Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 USA

It's Miller time?...I don't think so.

Canada barely made it out of the Swiss game requiring a Shootout to get the deal done. This will of course make it more difficult to get a bye directly to the quarter finals but definitely within Canada's reach. A win vs. the US on Sunday would seal it.

Canada needs to start developing chemistry in a hurry and thankfully for them they have a couple days off to work on it. The burning question is do they go back to Brodeur or Luongo or do they gamble on Fleury. Although Fleury has faltered on a grand stage like this for the World Juniors he should have that question put to rest with his Cup win last season. Regardless of who starts, unless this is a win Sunday, Babcock's decisions will be severely scrutinized.

Game Coverage
TV: TSN, CTV, RDS
Radio: To be added

Web: check http://www.atdhe.net , http://www.justin.tv andwww.CTVOlympics.ca

Latest updates:

Game Day Previews:

CTVOlympics.ca Game day preview: When available

Media Links:

Olympic Medal Tracker: http://espn.go.com/olympics/winter/2010/medals

Go Canada Go!!

Last edited by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

The U.S. team speed is going to give Canada fits. Canada has got to get that PP working, and several guys need to really step up, most notable Iginla who found himself stapled to the bench for streches during the Swiss encounter.

hemlock wrote:The U.S. team speed is going to give Canada fits. Canada has got to get that PP working, and several guys need to really step up, most notable Iginla who found himself stapled to the bench for streches during the Swiss encounter.
Also laughing his Donkey off during the shootout when the game was on the line. Surprised it was him but that just showed the general lack of focus and respect that Canada had for The Swiss.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:
hemlock wrote:The U.S. team speed is going to give Canada fits. Canada has got to get that PP working, and several guys need to really step up, most notable Iginla who found himself stapled to the bench for streches during the Swiss encounter.
Also laughing his Donkey off during the shootout when the game was on the line. Surprised it was him but that just showed the general lack of focus and respect that Canada had for The Swiss.

Yeah, Babcock should impose a "ban on fun" on these guys, don't want them to actually enjoy themselves while they are there. Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. United States 7:40PM EST. SUN. Feb 21, 2010 489887

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

N4L wrote:

The Swiss are a fascinating hockey nation to me. They have a real passion for the game. I'd love to see them become an international force in the coming years. They're easy to root for, even against Canada.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
N4L wrote:

The Swiss are a fascinating hockey nation to me. They have a real passion for the game. I'd love to see them become an international force in the coming years. They're easy to root for, even against Canada.

So much so that you might end up prefering Swiss Cheese to Canadian Cheddar? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
N4L wrote:

There's always time to apply for that Swiss citizenship before the next Olympics...

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Also, is Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! the new: FIRST ?

- Unknown Author

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

Canada 4-1 with Brodeur in nets.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

stempniaksen wrote:Canada 4-1 with Brodeur in nets.

Don't forget the US have Miller. I wouldn't be surprised if it's another close one.

- Unknown Author

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:Canada 4-1 with Brodeur in nets.

Don't forget the US have Miller. I wouldn't be surprised if it's another close one.

It's going to be an unbelievable game and an unbelievable atmosphere, guaranteed.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
N4L wrote:

So much so that you might end up prefering Swiss Cheese to Canadian Cheddar? Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

Not quite. All I mean is that they're not as hateful as the US, in my opinion. And I don't mean root for them to win, just to do well.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
N4L wrote:

Not quite. All I mean is that they're not as hateful as the US, in my opinion. And I don't mean root for them to win, just to do well.

So more of a Swiss cheese over Monterey Jack type of situation then right? Thinking

- Unknown Author

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
N4L wrote:

So more of a Swiss cheese over Monterey Jack type of situation then right? Thinking

Isn't Monterey Jack Mexican?

kovalfie?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 28]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum