GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

What will our goalie trade look like?

+10
DirtyDave
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
tim1_2
wprager
NEELY
Ev
spader
rooneypoo
PTFlea
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

151What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:27 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Click chat box

152What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:36 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Shows that Murray and Co really know where it's at these days. So impressed with Dorian right now.

153What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:37 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:Ok this is a huge scenario but here goes.
To Carolina : Hoffman, Cowen, 18th overall and Dallas 2nd round pic.
To Ottawa: 5th overall, skinner.
You probably have to stick the 21st overall to make it work also. But change the trade around.

Not the worst idea I've seen, but I don't see us dealing that much to take a chance on Skinner. The guy is majorly damaged goods.

154What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:40 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Carolina woold laugh at you

155What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:43 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

tim1_2 wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Ok this is a huge scenario but here goes.
To Carolina : Hoffman, Cowen, 18th overall and Dallas 2nd round pic.
To Ottawa: 5th overall, skinner.
You probably have to stick the 21st overall to make it work also. But change the trade around.

Not the worst idea I've seen, but I don't see us dealing that much to take a chance on Skinner.  The guy is majorly damaged goods.
It's essentially Cowen and The 2nd rounder for skinner and Hoffman and the 18th for the 5th. Which might not be enough. I heard the penguins are going after skinner so it probably won't happen but boy would I love that 5th.

156What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:43 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Chatroom people.

157What will our goalie trade look like? - Page 11 Empty Re: What will our goalie trade look like? Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:58 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

How do you get to this chat room?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum