GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

+13
Hobiesens
DefenceWinsChampionships
spader
PTFlea
tim1_2
Ev
sandysensfan
SeawaySensFan
shabbs
Flo The Action
NEELY
wprager
LeCaptain
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 17]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:I have dibs on KessDispenser

The game... is afoot.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeCaptain wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:Dany Heatley helped the Sens within 2 games of a Cup.

Yeah, these are different times though.  We're into more of a two-way game now, and Kessel is locker-room poison from the get-go.  He's not suited to markets where the media's in your face every day.

I agree he'll never work in OTtawa...He'd be perfect here.

wut

wut? Sarcasm

Nicely edited.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:
LeCaptain wrote:Dany Heatley helped the Sens within 2 games of a Cup.

Yeah, these are different times though.  We're into more of a two-way game now, and Kessel is locker-room poison from the get-go.  He's not suited to markets where the media's in your face every day.

He helped them get within 4. He didn't do much in the Finals.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Agree with everything Kessel said and to tell you the truth it needed to be said.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Phaneuf, Lupul, and Cuthbert are demanding a formal apology and cash from TSN and the author for airing that hilarious tweet.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/gall-legge-grant-munroe-llp-release-a-statement-on-behalf-of-their-clients-dion-phaneuf-elisha-cuthbert-and-joffrey-lupul-2015-03-03

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I love the sh*t show that's the Maple Leafs but they have every right to be going after the media, at some point you need to shut them up because they have free reign with no accountability. Good for the Leafs, this is a long time coming.

I hate the media.

202Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 14 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 pm

Vandelay

Vandelay
Sophomore
Sophomore

crazy goalie situation for florida against the leafs...always wondered about that.

203Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 14 Empty Re: Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Phaneuf, Lupul, and Cuthbert are demanding a formal apology and cash from TSN and the author for airing that hilarious tweet.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/gall-legge-grant-munroe-llp-release-a-statement-on-behalf-of-their-clients-dion-phaneuf-elisha-cuthbert-and-joffrey-lupul-2015-03-03

Remember when Lupul was asked if he had a girlfriend and he had that really, really weird answer?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Phaneuf, Lupul, and Cuthbert are demanding a formal apology and cash from TSN and the author for airing that hilarious tweet.

Remember when Lupul was asked if he had a girlfriend and he had that really, really weird answer?

No.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The Leafs should cut TSN some slack. Is filing a lawsuit against your biggest fan really necessary? What about all the tongue baths? Don't they count for anything?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Meanwhile, on Instagram:

http://deadspin.com/joffrey-lupul-is-now-threatening-to-fight-people-on-ins-1689414231

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's just disgusting. Social media...where losers go to waste their precious time.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:Meanwhile, on Instagram:

http://deadspin.com/joffrey-lupul-is-now-threatening-to-fight-people-on-ins-1689414231

That is...magical. I've lost a lot of respect for Lupul these past couple of days. He's a dumdum.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I wonder how Deputy Douchebag feels about allegations that one of his players has been accused of banging a team-mates wife?

Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 14 852933671

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SeawaySensFan wrote:I wonder how Deputy Douchebag feels about allegations that one of his players has been accused of banging a team-mates wife?

Ooooooohhhhhh snap! Sarcasm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:I wonder how Deputy Douchebag feels about allegations that one of his players has been accused of banging a team-mates wife?

Ahhhhh!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I wonder if Lupul was in contravention of the NHLs social media policies, or if by adding "for charity" everything was cool.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Off-ice antics and carousing have been a Leaf way of life long before social media. Exhibit "A": Mike Palmateer and Alice Cooper engaged in late-night boozery and illicit gambling.

Toronto Maple Leafs TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 14 Esp15_poker1

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum