GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tracking the action in the NHL draft day to July 1st

+12
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
shabbs
DefenceWinsChampionships
TheAvatar
M_Christopher
sandysensfan
spader
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 16]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:What happened with Habs and Georges? Thought they liked him over there...

Going after Boyle.

Man, bad day for D-men.  A-Train, Gleason, O'Brien waived (to be bought out); Gorges had the rug pulled out from under his feet.  The Blood-letting in Bingo.  Had to get that one in.

Black Monday in Bingo. Huge turning point for the organization.

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star

Briere shipped to COL, with Parenteau + a 5th coming back to MTL. Great deal for MTL.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Here we go!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Here we go!

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! 

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

rooneypoo wrote:Briere shipped to COL, with Parenteau + a 5th coming back to MTL. Great deal for MTL.

The Diddle. I don't like pap at all but briere is done

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:Briere shipped to COL, with Parenteau + a 5th coming back to MTL. Great deal for MTL.

I like PAP. Always seems to overachieve in spite of his haters. I can see him doing really well in MTL, too.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Sens being patient here is pretty important, Colorado is probably seconds from resigning Stastny... Blues and Stars bidding war after? Amazing.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:Sens being patient here is pretty important, Colorado is probably seconds from resigning Stastny... Blues and Stars bidding war after?  Amazing.

That's an interesting read. We'll see. Stastny re-signing would throw a wrench into a lot of teams' July 1 plans, presumably.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:

Will the Avs buy him out.. non-compliance. Were they clearing space to re-sign Stastny?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I also see Stastny resigning however this trade doesn't change anything in terms of their cap space.

Pap clearly had limited value.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That is a terrible trade for Colorado lol. Horrible.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Briere came off a pretty good playoff and that room needs someone who has been in a lot of playoff series... he will still produce a little too. I like it for Colorado.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 3m
The Flames were aggressive pre-draft. Offered to take on Mike Ribeiro for 12th pick (Ribeiro wouldn't waive). Ultimately, he was bought out.

Wow.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Wait, that doesnt make sense.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Wait, that doesnt make sense.

That is, CGY offered to take Ribeiro and ARZ's 1st, for whatever -- i.e., ARZ could have shed Ribeiro without buying him out, but it would have cost them their first rounder.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh, well...

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:I also see Stastny resigning however this trade doesn't change anything in terms of their cap space.

Tim and Sid on Sportsnet said PAP had an issue with Roy. The Sens should have gotten in there. At least it's a top 6 forward.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

sandysensfan wrote:
Ev wrote:I also see Stastny resigning however this trade doesn't change anything in terms of their cap space.

Tim and Sid on Sportsnet said PAP had an issue with Roy.  The Sens should have gotten in there.  At least it's a top 6 forward.

Need a power forward. He is not a power forward.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum