GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades

+5
Lagoon
Ev
wprager
Flo The Action
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

1July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades Empty July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:56 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Figured one of us or another would update this as it happens tomorrow.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Jvr signs in Philadelphia according to tsn, 5 years, 7 million per rumoured

Couture signs 8 year 64 mil deal rumored

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

And doughty 11 mil, 8 years

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Jvr signs in Philadelphia according to tsn, 5 years, 7 million per rumoured

Couture signs 8 year 64 mil deal rumored

Interesting (re)turn of events. Back with the team that drafted him.

I’m glad he’s not back with the leafs. I’m also hoping that the leafs do not sign Tavares and lose out on any FA. Might be nice to see them regress a little this year.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’ll tell you one thing. I don’t expect the Sens to sign anyone that’s got lots of teams chasing them. Maybe one or two friends guys, probably the typical AHL singing that they’ll set up a press conference for. Yawn....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gotta trade then. Can't go into next year with basically the same d that was so horrific last year. I mean...an idiot could see that, right?

I'm also scared.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It's not 11am yet, how is JVR's deal finalized?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

PTFlea wrote:Gotta trade then.  Can't go into next year with basically the same d that was so horrific last year.  I mean...an idiot could see that, right?

I'm also scared.

Can't blame last season just on the D. That was a broken team and we all know, now, why.

Losing Phaneuf will hurt not, hopefully, Chabot can step up. Losing Oduya will be addition by subtraction. Hopefully Wideman comes back from that injury and plays like he did before.

Huge potential hole in the top pairing, for sure. Can you imagine:

Ceci-Theodore
Wideman-Chabot
Jaros-Wolanin

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Khudobin to Dallas.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Pateryn to Minnesota, 3 years.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Halak to Boston.
Beagle to Vancouver.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Brodziak to Edmonton.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Reaves re-signs with Vegas.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tavares didn't sign last night so the Islanders' only advantage (8 year max) is now gone.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Per Bobby Mac:

Perron back to StL
Gryba  to NJ
Fehr to Minny
Stastny to Vegas

None of these are done deals yet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]