GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades

+5
Lagoon
Ev
wprager
Flo The Action
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Per Bobby Mac:

The fascinating thing about how this whole free agent shopping period has morphed is that not one of these reported “done deals” with terms etc is anything more than a verbal agreement until paper can be exchanged/agreed to at noon.

It’s unlikely any of them would fall apart but if there were any misunderstandings or a player or club got cold feet or changed direction, well, it could conceivably happen. 👀

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Hamburglar to Minny to fight it out for backup role with Stalock.

33July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:52 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Bozak to StL

34July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:54 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Summary from Warnsy:

Still 10 minutes before "the Frenzy" officially starts but here's a digest of the some of the early reported NHL agreements/signings:

Stastny - VGK
Plekanec - MTL
Bozak - STL
Ellis - NAS
Hickey - NYI
Green - DET
Hutton - BUF
Vanek - DET​
Perron - STL
Khudobin - DAL

35July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:57 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ian Cole to Colorado.
Green to Detroit.

36July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ward to Chicago.

37July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Kovalchuk to LA, or is that old news?

38July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:31 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Mrazek to Carolina.

39July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle, we could have used Mrazek

40July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Filpulla would be nice to get for a year or two.

41July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades - Page 3 Empty Re: July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Too lazy to find the soccer thread but that was wild. Russia has just one shot on goal through 120 minutes and wins in penalty kicks. Their goalie stole that game.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Tavares to Toronto. I’m glad , that’s gonna cripple them

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Well, there it is.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Where is Nylander going?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That proven playoff warrior Tavares should take them to the next level.

How much? I hope it's a lot.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

12 million. You live and die with this player.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gotta say though, they went for it. Something Ottawa never "REALLY" did.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I hate it. They are much better and will likely deal Nylander for a stud young blueliner

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum