GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

July 1st Free Agent Signings and Trades

+5
Lagoon
Ev
wprager
Flo The Action
PTFlea
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

12 million. You live and die with this player.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gotta say though, they went for it. Something Ottawa never "REALLY" did.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I hate it. They are much better and will likely deal Nylander for a stud young blueliner

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

JVR scored 36 goals for them last year

Guy who never wins goes to team who never wins

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Tavares will either play 2LC or Matthews will play 2LC. Either way, one of those two players will have less ice time. Kadri will play 3LC or have to move to wing. The you lose JVR and, most likely, Nylander. Add a "stud young D-man", good luck.

I'm not convinced they will be better.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Claesson to the Rangers.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Paul "Who?" Carey to Ottawa.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Diddle, we're the best. We addressed our needs something fierce! :crossarms:

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Not sure why it always needs to be said but we’re never going to sign big free agents . Gotta believe they’re in play for de haan. The rest of the team will be shaped by trades

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Who cares we’re so gonna draft Hughes next year!... oh wait... Facepalm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I’m not buying that there’s a legitimate plan in Ottawa right now. They Cussed themselves by adding that first next year and they just don’t have the pull to bring in FA into this garbage situation or wether they will be able to retain guys in the told. Duchene is likely gone unless he gets ridiculous money like 8x 9. Stone will drag this to arbitration. You watch.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Mike McKenna to the Sens on a two way. Dorion hard at work

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Duchene won’t be gone. Even the TsN guys were saying it’s very likely he signs a long term deal. Him and Stone are going to be here a long time . They are true captain material

There’s so much time and so many decisions to come before camp. July 1 isn’t important

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Why haven't they signed duchene? You're allowed now, let's do it.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Reider to Edmonton.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

PTFlea wrote:Why haven't they signed duchene?  You're allowed now, let's do it.

Because they won’t resign. Pretty simple. It’s the story beneath the story. Kalrsson is the cloud over the storm.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I should clarify that while I am mister negativity, I do hope we get duchene and stone signed long term. Without those kinds of contracts, there’s nothing really telling other guys that Ottawa is a worthy place to play for.

We should face it, we’re losing kalrlsson. The fact that Dorion won’t release the offer is fine, but you’d think that someone else will. And when that offer is south of 10 mill you’ll know they were Cussing him over and the fans.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Why haven't they signed duchene?  You're allowed now, let's do it.

Because they won’t resign. Pretty simple. It’s the story beneath the story. Kalrsson is the cloud over the storm.

Sorry but this goes against litterally everything we have heard so far. By all account Duchene wants to sign here and it won’t be an issue. That’s why they are not focusing on him right now. They have bigger fish to fry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum