GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tracking the action in the NHL draft day to July 1st

+12
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
shabbs
DefenceWinsChampionships
TheAvatar
M_Christopher
sandysensfan
spader
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 16]

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:Hey will take somebody from out west IMO, so he is a candidate.

He went to Arizona.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Middleton from the 67's the last pick in the 2014 draft.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:Kelly summers from Carleton place

Always love those local picks where probably no one has ever seen them play but the Sens or at least paid any attention.  60 points in that league for a D man is pretty unbelievable.  Wonder which university he's planning on attending?

Clarkson, like Boro

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.rds.ca/vid%C3%A9os/rep%C3%AAchage-2014-francis-perron-3.990283

Looks pretty skilled, was projected in the 2nd/3rd round

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Gagner to TBay...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=456044

The Edmonton Oilers have traded forward Sam Gagner to the Tampa Bay Lightning for forward Teddy Purcell.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Where is Gagne going to play in Tampa? You've got Stamkos as the 1LC and Fillpula scored 25 goals and 58 points -- about 20 points up on Gagne. Doubt he pushes Fillpula down. So wing then? They don't really have much after Callahan.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I think we could send Methot down in tampa. They are clearing space and need D. One of their wingers will suffice.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bobby Mac: TOR still hoping MTL D Josh Gorges will waive modified NTC to allow trade to TOR. If so, it's believed MTL would get roster player from TOR.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

shabbs wrote:Bobby Mac: TOR still hoping MTL D Josh Gorges will waive modified NTC to allow trade to TOR. If so, it's believed MTL would get roster player from TOR.

That's a pretty shocking move, IMO. Plus Tarranah already added young Polak.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Is Toronto still trying to move Phaneuf?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

What happened with Habs and Georges? Thought they liked him over there...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

LeKing wrote:I think we could send Methot down in tampa. They are clearing space and need D. One of their wingers will suffice.

Johnson please.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Gleason to be bought out already. What's the point? Strange stuff.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Where is Gagne going to play in Tampa?  You've got Stamkos as the 1LC and Fillpula scored 25 goals and 58 points -- about 20 points up on Gagne.  Doubt he pushes Fillpula down.  So wing then? They don't really have much after Callahan.

I read on Sportsnet that the Coyotes want Gagner but wanted the Oilers to take back some salary. Since the Oilers already had 3 contracts they did that on, the couldn't accommodate. So Tampa was the inbetween and looking to dump salary.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:What happened with Habs and Georges? Thought they liked him over there...

Going after Boyle.

Man, bad day for D-men. A-Train, Gleason, O'Brien waived (to be bought out); Gorges had the rug pulled out from under his feet. The Blood-letting in Bingo. Had to get that one in.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:What happened with Habs and Georges? Thought they liked him over there...

Going after Boyle.

Man, bad day for D-men.  A-Train, Gleason, O'Brien waived (to be bought out); Gorges had the rug pulled out from under his feet.  The Blood-letting in Bingo.  Had to get that one in.

Black Monday in Bingo. Huge turning point for the organization.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Briere shipped to COL, with Parenteau + a 5th coming back to MTL. Great deal for MTL.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Here we go!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum