GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tracking the action in the NHL draft day to July 1st

+12
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
shabbs
DefenceWinsChampionships
TheAvatar
M_Christopher
sandysensfan
spader
Flo The Action
SeawaySensFan
NEELY
PTFlea
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 16]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Oh, well...

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Ev wrote:I also see Stastny resigning however this trade doesn't change anything in terms of their cap space.

Pap clearly had limited value.

Tim and Sid on Sportsnet said PAP had an issue with Roy. The Sens should have gotten in there. At least it's a top 6 forward.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

sandysensfan wrote:
Ev wrote:I also see Stastny resigning however this trade doesn't change anything in terms of their cap space.

Tim and Sid on Sportsnet said PAP had an issue with Roy.  The Sens should have gotten in there.  At least it's a top 6 forward.

Need a power forward. He is not a power forward.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 2m
More
ANA not qualifying Mathieu Perreault. Ducks have, however, given him contract offer they deem to be substantial. He's UFA unless he accepts.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

NEELY wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

Tim and Sid on Sportsnet said PAP had an issue with Roy.  The Sens should have gotten in there.  At least it's a top 6 forward.

Need a power forward.  He is not a power forward.

They need two forwards minimum, PAP would have been a perfect addition to this team.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Nah, guys are going to be moving all over the place because of the lower than expected cap. PAP is decent but not what the Sens need. Not a winner either.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

Need a power forward.  He is not a power forward.

They need two forwards minimum, PAP would have been a perfect addition to this team.  

Agreed. Probably too expensive for Ottawa, though.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

You're forgetting that pap isn't very good, is slow, and lazar, and soft.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Getting a PF is the priority... not PAP who is going to do nothing but decline from here on out.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I have faith in our mangement team to go out and do what they have to do. That's a player I would have really liked, but if they didn't like him then so be it.

Plus Montreal and Colorado have been discussing that for months.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Anyone want to guess at Niskanen's contract? I'm betting he gets well over $5 per and probably a longish term (5-6)
5 year, $27.5 mil?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's so much money for him, but yeah, that sounds about right.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I think the next 24 hours are going to be great for the Sens.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:Anyone want to guess at Niskanen's contract? I'm betting he gets well over $5 per and probably a longish term (5-6)
5 year, $27.5 mil?

Sounds about right.

I'm interested to see what Bolland gets. Guy is 'tweener / grinder and yet I'm hearing talk of 7 and 8 year deals north of $5 mil. WTF.

Watching all these buyouts and stupid offers happening is a good reminder... Spending big on FA day is almost always, always a mistake.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Tomorrow will be nuts as usual.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Chris Nichols ‏@NicholsOnHockey 6m
More
LeBrun: Word on the street is Niskanen's camp is looking for six to seven years and north of $6 million per year. 15-17 teams made contact.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

rooneypoo wrote:
spader wrote:Anyone want to guess at Niskanen's contract? I'm betting he gets well over $5 per and probably a longish term (5-6)
5 year, $27.5 mil?

Sounds about right.

I'm interested to see what Bolland gets. Guy is 'tweener / grinder and yet I'm hearing talk of 7 and 8 year deals north of $5 mil. WTF.

Watching all these buyouts and stupid offers happening is a good reminder... Spending big on FA day is almost always, always a mistake.

Apparently that's why they bought out Gleason. They want to sign Bolland and bring in Orpik. Can't remember where I saw that unfortunately.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:Chris Nichols ‏@NicholsOnHockey  6m  
More
LeBrun: Word on the street is Niskanen's camp is looking for six to seven years and north of $6 million per year. 15-17 teams made contact.

Well that let's Ottawa out if they were interested. What team will give him that much $$$?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum