GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Boston Bruins :: 7:00pm ET :: Fri. Dec 27 2013

+6
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Flo The Action
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
tim1_2
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Sens lose 5-0. Brutal. After a great 1st they just folded like the French.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

This team is literally not worth watching this year. Pretty much the only reason to watch is Ryan, Turris, Karlsson, Lehner

Waste of a year.

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran

Year ... Just not good enough.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Blech.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Greening, Smith and Neil sure got a lot of minutes tonight...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game 41 tomorrow... the mid-way point...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ryan was awful tonight. Oh well, they for sure weren't winning tonight and for sure winning tomorrow.

When's the trade freeze lifted?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Midnight I think. Why who cares? We're not doing anything I don't think.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

a big hour left till no trades coming this way... the wait is nerve racking...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:Greening, Smith and Neil sure got a lot of minutes tonight...

You are what you are after 30.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Puke.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Yeah...this is our team. Beat the Pens 5-0, then lose 5-0 in the next game. Sums up our season pretty well right there.

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:This team is literally not worth watching this year.  Pretty much the only reason to watch is Ryan, Turris, Karlsson, Lehner

Waste of a year.  

Yup. I paid for Gamecenter and can count on two hands how many games I've watched and wanted to watch.

It's not the team this time, it's the management.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The issues run so deep, but they're a signature and a set of balls away.

1.we need a 2nd line. We have no secondary scoring and our third line, while decent, doesn't score at all.

2.in order to get a 2nd line you need to make deals. One of those is moving Spezza for 2 2nd line wingers to start moulding a 2nd line.

3.our d is improving IMO. Last night was a better team beating us. I stopped watching after it was 2-0 because I've seen this movie way too many times. One more veteran d who's good would help, but that's not happening right now.

So...well see what Murray does, but tonight might be the first time in years that I don't watch by choice. Not worth the frustration IMO.

Dreger is about as tuned in as my car, but he said he thinks the Sens are about to acquire Del Zotto. Not sure for what.

Also, can we sit Conacher and try Stone on Spez's wing if we're not trading him?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe try to get Hagelin as well by dangling Cowen? Not sure, but were a 1 line, flat team offensively. We take a lot of shots, but they're right at the crest most times. Need some creativity in the lineup.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Maybe try to get Hagelin as well by dangling Cowen?  Not sure, but were a 1 line, flat team offensively.  We take a lot of shots, but they're right at the crest most times.  Need some creativity in the lineup.
as much as that makes sense now I'm scared that's a deal NYR end up winning a couple years from now. Cowen could be a beast in the future.

I'm down with aquiring DZ at the right price. wondering what that price is right now. i'm a little surprised he's a continuous scratch in NY and i'm wondering what all the red flags are with him.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cowen has been the best dman lately. No chance they are even thinking about trading him.

Also why he hate for dreger. About as connected as it gets.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Really? Has dreger ever had any information before anyone else?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum