GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators :: 7:30pm ET :: Mon. Dec. 16th, 2013

+8
Ev
PTFlea
Hoags
NEELY
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Pageau, Pageau, Pageau, Pageau!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Smith is getting his second minor on his second shift.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Can't watch, that box score looks lovely though. Pageau from Ryan (the Great) and Karlsson (the King)!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Backes gets pushed by Neil, and takes advantage of the move to give Smith (who was standing behind) an elbow to the face. Smith gets up and hits Backes in the back and he collapses like a house of cards.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Is Pageau actually playing with Ryan?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Is Pageau actually playing with Ryan?

No, Neil had that hit earlier in the "shift" so I think Turris just stayed out long.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:Can't watch, that box score looks lovely though.  Pageau from Ryan (the Great) and Karlsson (the King)!

Karlsson is on fire. One shift he started on the backcheck (yeah, that's how he plays D), almost lost the puck, recovered, reversed behind the goal to his D partner who fed Mac at the blue line, who then passed to Karlsson who was already half way into the Blues zone. He then had a nice behind the back pass to Spezza for a one timer and (I have not idea how) he was taking a one timer on the rebound from Spezza's one-timer from near the half boards.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sens completely dominating five-on-five. Elliott has been both good and lucky.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Can't watch, that box score looks lovely though.  Pageau from Ryan (the Great) and Karlsson (the King)!

Karlsson is on fire.  One shift he started on the backcheck (yeah, that's how he plays D), almost lost the puck, recovered, reversed behind the goal to his D partner who fed Mac at the blue line, who then passed to Karlsson who was already half way into the Blues zone.  He then had a nice behind the back pass to Spezza for a one timer and (I have not idea how) he was taking a one timer on the rebound from Spezza's one-timer from near the half boards.

Great to hear.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

1-0 after 1.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Jeezus Diddle. We are Dung.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Sens just not good enough man. This is just a clumsy team, best as I can put it. Cowen blows a tire and Karlsson,michalek just standing around.

You could sense after sens didn't capitalize in their chances in the 2nd, blues took over this game

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

How do we go from such a wicked 1st period to that?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

shabbs wrote:How do we go from such a wicked 1st period to that?

That might have been the best first period the sens have played all year. But not a surprise, sens suck in the second. They missed some golden opportunities and the blues took advantage of theirs. Felt like the wheels completely came off in the last 5 minutes

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Turris! Ryan! Awesome!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

BFR baby.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Leafs lost. 3-1. They led 1-0 but Crosby with the winner and Sutter with the empty-netter with 4 seconds to go.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

C'mon boys!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum