GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ St. Louis Blues :: 8:00pm ET :: Tue. Feb. 4th, 2014

+10
Flo The Action
LeCaptain
spader
PTFlea
Cap'n Clutch
SensHulk
Ev
tim1_2
NEELY
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 16]

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No time to whine and Wing Dang Doodle about last night. Sens are right back at it tonight in St. Louis. The Blues have been on fire all season and sit 2nd in the Central Division.

Halak confirmed to start for the Blues. Wonder if we'll see Anderson again or will PMac go to Lehner? Andy was pretty sharp last night.

This will be a tough game for sure.

GO SENS GO!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Tonight could be very, very bad.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Turning point, breaking point...this could go a few different ways, but the most likely scenario is another L!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

another OTL would be good, then 2 straight wins to go 2-1-2 for the road trip

NEELY

Mod
Mod

tim1_2 wrote:Turning point, breaking point...this could go a few different ways, but the most likely scenario is another L!

This could very well be the game that determines the future of the season. I think if they pull a point out it's a success, no question and they go home feeling decent about that. That said I could see this being a huge loss.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

If we're at least competitive, I'll consider that a plus, but then we need back to back wins against Buffalo and Boston to head into the break.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Would like to see lehner get a shot. He's already beat the blues this season. No point in playing anderson back-to-back after facing 48 shots the night before.

I expect a pretty lackluster game from the sens tonight, especially after that dumbass buried greening

NEELY

Mod
Mod

I honestly don't know how Spezza can look anyone in that dressing room in the face after what he pulled last night, both on the winner and in his comments after the game. Gutless.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

That damn player #19...

Wink

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Half assed GDT = half available points? Wink

- Unknown Author

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Low effort GDT = WIN!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Optional skate today for the Sens. We'll have to wait for PMac's presser after to get confirmation of the lineup.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Scanner: Among the non-skaters: Turris, MacArthur, Karlsson, Cowen, Smith, Methot.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

My boy Z. Smith should keep his head up tonight methinks... I'm sure he'll get challenged to a fight or something.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lehner goes.

https://twitter.com/HockeyScanner/status/430762467153547264

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 16]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum