GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators :: 7:30pm ET :: Mon. Dec. 16th, 2013

+8
Ev
PTFlea
Hoags
NEELY
SensHulk
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
shabbs
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star

NEELY wrote:

Well they changed him to a regular callup now.

I think they have no choice if they want to keep him and Methot on the roster.

But they didn't have to send him back to Bingo and then call him up.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:What a gino by Cecer. Best game of the year.

Cowen, Ceci, Methot. What a stud D core we have in the future.

Umm, forgetting someone?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:Karlsson literally skated 400 feet in one shift,just back and forth and nobody could catch him.

Diddle the afternoon games, we came to play here.

7:30 start. Even better than 7:00.

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hoags wrote:
NEELY wrote:

Well they changed him to a regular callup now.

I think they have no choice if they want to keep him and Methot on the roster.

But they didn't have to send him back to Bingo and then call him up.

Either way, unless he struggles hard he isn't going back.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:Of course, this was the first game all year I wasn't able to watch.

I dunno what we can even do with Spezza at this point.  The guy has had everything gift-wrapped for him, and he's flushing it down the drain.

This game could be the turning point of the season...*could be*.  Lehner has to get the next game.

Other than those two shifts in the 2nd where he somehow was -2, Spezza was having a good game, not sure what game you were watching. Oh, that's right, you *weren't* watching.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ev wrote:I was not a big Ceci fan but he has been nothing short of great so far this year in both leagues. Never doubt Killer's eye for talent.

I see no reason to send him down yet.

Except for that little thing called the definition of an "Emergency Call up".

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
Ev wrote:I was not a big Ceci fan but he has been nothing short of great so far this year in both leagues. Never doubt Killer's eye for talent.

Wait for it...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
Ev wrote:

No you're right, I'm just saying, you can "send him down" (and he wouldn't even travel down there), but then call him right back up. Just paper moves.

I should probably have read the entire thread first.

If you did that you wouldn't have your post-count.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:That's what makes him so valuable.  The other D-men just crap their pants and give it away or chip it off the glass, Ceci actually makes a play.  Imagine that...

Loved the play he made on the tying goal. Guy was bearing down on him and he made a quick behind-the-back pass off the boards to Ziba, then long-distance to Turris, in front to Ryan and 2-2. The play changed in 2-3 seconds from "Uh-oh, he's going to get crushed and no-one is nearby to help him out" to "OMG, it's a tie game!"

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Wait for it...

I can't. I'm like SpezD and the pig in Toy Story (when clicking the remote he misses but keeps going forward to cycle around and get to it again).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just read a tweet -- Ceci has scored 3 goals this season, all three have been OT winners. A flair for the dramatic?

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Not too shabby.

- Unknown Author

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Just read a tweet -- Ceci has scored 3 goals this season, all three have been OT winners.  A flair for the dramatic?

WOOOOOOOOO!!!

GAME DAY: St. Louis Blues @ Ottawa Senators :: 7:30pm ET :: Mon. Dec. 16th, 2013 - Page 8 Hqdefault

EDIT: he also scored his first goal in jr. in OT. Need this kid in the playoffs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum