GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCF GAME FIVE: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 4th, 7:05

+8
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
Ev
spader
PTFlea
SensHulk
shabbs
wprager
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Hoags wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

I hope so. The O-Sens were not very galvanized by Coach Richardson's tragedy.

They were for the first game after they heard of that tragedy.

After the funeral was when they fell apart... understandably.

If we had a good coach at the time it might have. I can just picture Clouston during this difficult time ....

Sorry as much as people don't like Clouston... he was visibly upset by the Richardson tragedy. In an interview was seen with tears in his eyes. He may not have communication skills... but he does have feelings.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

sandysensfan wrote:
Hoags wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

If we had a good coach at the time it might have. I can just picture Clouston during this difficult time ....

Sorry as much as people don't like Clouston... he was visibly upset by the Richardson tragedy. In an interview was seen with tears in his eyes. He may not have communication skills... but he does have feelings.

It was an act, robots don't feel emotions.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was a big Clouston supporter until it was obvious that we needed someone who could communicate much better than he could.

With that said, you can see someone like KK bringing the troops out of something like that with a little more gusto than Clouston - although Clouston had a huge tragedy to contend with.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PSBJoyOnTheSens Joy Lindsay
Kleinendorst said reports of a concussion for Jared Cowen were not accurate. There is a chance he will play tomorrow. #BSens

I knew it! Cowen doesn't have a concussion and he might play tomorrow!

Wick is cleared to play as well!

Go B-Sens!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

PSBJoyOnTheSens Joy Lindsay
@
@SpezDispenser So did I. Hence the fact that I did not report that.
5 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

SpezDispenser
@
@PSBJoyOnTheSens I knew it! Knew it I tell ya!

Good for her, she takes a shot at Ken Warren without mentioning his name. Do your due diligence Warren!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:
Hoags wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

well put. It's sickening how people like to bash clouston wherever they deem possible.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:PSBJoyOnTheSens Joy Lindsay
Kleinendorst said reports of a concussion for Jared Cowen were not accurate. There is a chance he will play tomorrow. #BSens

Go B-Sens!

pshhh I called it first. Read this thread again Sarcasm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:It can't be confirmed by the organization that its a concussion....citizen is speculating. Maybe the sens organization just took it as a precautionary measure.

Yes they were.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:PSBJoyOnTheSens Joy Lindsay

Go B-Sens!

Heard on the scratches that there's talk he has a cold. So, not a concussion -- he just had the snot knocked out of him.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Heard on the scratches that there's talk he has a cold. So, not a concussion -- he just had the snot knocked out of him.

Not sure about that - although Loyd has some connections. They pulled him out of that game in the 2nd period, you don't really do that for a cold unless the guy is dying out there.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Oh, not, I'm pretty sure they pulled him out because of that hit, but it could have been precautionary. He also could be less than 100% because of a bad cold and that just put him below the line. He could very well be a game time decision because of the combination of a cold and that hit. There are ways to get injured on a hit without getting a concussion. Could be a stiff neck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum