GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCF GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators at Houston Aeros, June 7th, 8:05

+19
22_4_ever
stempniaksen
TheAvatar
spader
dennycrane
NEELY
LethalLehner
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
Hockeyhero22000
sandysensfan
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
Ev
tim1_2
PTFlea
SensHulk
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

CCF GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators at Houston Aeros, June 7th, 8:05 Binghamton-away-AHL-jersey

@

CCF GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators at Houston Aeros, June 7th, 8:05 Houston-Aeros-Jerseys

in search of this:

CCF GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators at Houston Aeros, June 7th, 8:05 Caldercup

...Let's get raped again ... for the last time.

CCF GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators at Houston Aeros, June 7th, 8:05 160px-Overture1

Overture ... turn the lights. This is it, the night of nights.

That little crack opened up a tiny bit more as the B-Sens skated away with a 4-2 win in the last home game of the season. The rest of the series now shifts back to Houston where it began with a split. Another split and the B-Sens will not be coming home empty handed.

The win did not come without a cost, as Jared Cowen suffered a possible concussion when elbowed in the head by O'Sullivan. Cowen accompanied the team on the trip down to Houston, possibly indicating that his injury is not a concussion. He remains a game-time decision, and both Wiercioch and Schira are ready to draw in, if required.

Also, after the game, assistant coach Steve Stirling suffered a heart-attack and underwent an emergency quadruple bypass surgery. The procedure went well, and Stirling is recovering in hospital. It remains to be seen how this will affect the team. Will it galvanized them in a "Win for Coach Steve!" attitude or will we see a subdued team, concerned about their mentor? I don't know, but a guy who just had a heart attack would probably prefer to see a game where they score a bunch in the first and then play a boring road game the rest of the way, cruising to an easy win. His doctors may not even let him watch the game unless it's like that. So, perhaps, instead of "Win for Coach Steve" it should be "Blow them away in the 1st so Coach Steve can enjoy two periods of relaxing road-trap."

Go B-Sens!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

... and oh, what heights we'll hit -- on with the show THIS IS IT!!!!!

SD's Red Line Report:
Just win guys...wrap it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

GO BSENS GO!!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

In continuing with the Looney Tunes theme:

CCF GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators at Houston Aeros, June 7th, 8:05 Bugs-bunny

CCF GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators at Houston Aeros, June 7th, 8:05 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi8BK6bD34ap7ao5KeT8zm5MKMZn9_5s4a3MYvhv_YqRfeZrbX-g&t=1

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

We're getting raped:

CCF GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators at Houston Aeros, June 7th, 8:05 Rabbit-Hockey-Sex

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

For some reason the embedded on doesn't play (at least not in my Firefox; haven't tried IE or chrome). It plays fine here, though:

http://vimeo.com/23493743

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

I'm sure you find alot of folks like this in good ol' Texas

CCF GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators at Houston Aeros, June 7th, 8:05 Foghorn-Leghorn

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I say, I say...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Go B-Sens!

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I'll have to have a few beers so I can endure the non-HD, New RO-esque quality of the B-Sens broadcast.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

tim1_2 wrote:I'll have to have a few beers so I can endure the non-HD, New RO-esque quality of the B-Sens broadcast.

Maybe they'll have better cameras in Houston. I swear, I've taken videos of my kid's pee-wee games using my under-$400 digital camera and the PQ is better. Mind you, it's 720p @ 30 fps but it's not the resolution that is the problem in those games, it's the color and contrast.

My kid jokingly told his older brother that we were watching a "Classic" game from the '70s. He saw Daugavins' mustache and O'Brien's mullet and it was hard to convince him that he was joking, until they showed the people in the crowd.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, anyone click to see those bunny videos? It's, you know, bunnies, doing what bunnies do best.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:Hey, anyone click to see those bunny videos? It's, you know, bunnies, doing what bunnies do best.

I say I say I do declare I saw some good ol' fashioned humping on that ice

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Joy says Cowen is skating with the team and Rick Whamsley will be behind the bench in place of Stirling. KK will also run the PP today.

KK said that there are a lot of things to take into account, but winning it for Stirling takes precedent.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Michallica wrote:
wprager wrote:Hey, anyone click to see those bunny videos? It's, you know, bunnies, doing what bunnies do best.

I say I say I do declare I saw some good ol' fashioned humping on that ice

Cheering for humping bunnies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum