GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCF GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators at Houston Aeros, June 7th, 8:05

+19
22_4_ever
stempniaksen
TheAvatar
spader
dennycrane
NEELY
LethalLehner
LeCaptain
Hobiesens
Hockeyhero22000
sandysensfan
Cap'n Clutch
SensGirl11
Ev
tim1_2
PTFlea
SensHulk
shabbs
wprager
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hobiesens

Sophomore
Sophomore

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Avis=CB&Dato=20110608&Kategori=SPORTS01&Lopenr=106080805&Ref=PH

Great pics from the parade yesterday, especially 5 and 22. Daugavins is so funny.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Who's the fat dude in the car in picture 3? Is that...Brust?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hahahaah, pic 24, the mascot has a beer in his hand/paw.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:Who's the fat dude in the car in picture 3? Is that...Brust?

It's not Brust. Brust has the Joe Montana shirt/jersey on i think.

But I like the drinking in public, especially by Lehner, who's not old enough to drink in the States. Two wrongs make a right?

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Who's the fat dude in the car in picture 3? Is that...Brust?

But I like the drinking in public, especially by Lehner, who's not old enough to drink in the States. Two wrongs make a right?

Ya, it's probably just a staff member. Equipment guy or something.

Also, Lehner can do no wrong right now. What a storybook ending for him. Was it Roche that kept saying he was basically ruined? That we basically destroyed his development for the year? If memory serves me, it was SD that argued that Lehner's attitude would insulate him. Seems to be the case.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

spader wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

Also, Lehner can do no wrong right now. What a storybook ending for him. Was it Roche that kept saying he was basically ruined? That we basically destroyed his development for the year? If memory serves me, it was SD that argued that Lehner's attitude would insulate him. Seems to be the case.

Roche = dumbarse

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

Big Ev wrote:
spader wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

Roche = dumbarse

rooneypoo, how many times do I have to tell you, stay off Ev's account. Dammit!

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

spader wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
spader wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

Roche = dumbarse

rooneypoo, how many times do I have to tell you, stay off Ev's account. Dammit!

It hurts to be so right sometimes. Sarcasm

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hahaha ohhhh Roche, so much fun wasnt he.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Beautiful!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

lol a fan's video is much better than the actual broadcast

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Big Ev wrote:lol a fan's video is much better than the actual broadcast

That can't be a fan though, he got onto the ice I think.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Bass Destruction wrote:

Neither is Cowen.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The people of Binghamton look like absolute rednecks.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The “CONCRATS SENS” sign is the best. CONCRATS!!!!!!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Nice touch by the Sens putting a full page ad in the paper congratulating the BSens...

CCF GAME SIX: Binghamton Senators at Houston Aeros, June 7th, 8:05 - Page 10 Binghamton_Congrats_Ad

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Nice touch by the Sens putting a full page ad in the paper congratulating the BSens...

Awesome stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum