GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCF GAME FIVE: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 4th, 7:05

+8
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
Ev
spader
PTFlea
SensHulk
shabbs
wprager
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

Feed for the game:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bingosens

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

I ordered it up on AHL Live. Brutal technical difficulties every 5 minutes!

2-1 Bingo BTW

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bingo on the PK for the final minutes of the period or there about.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

2-2

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Bingo on the PK for the final minutes of the period or there about.

Referees are trying to be "even" which, at this point, benefits the Aeros. All the scrums are started by them.

That said, they *have to* clear the front of the crease better than that. I know it was on the PK but still. They also have to be better about clearing the puck -- they had a chance to clear it with Smith standing up in the penalty box, ready to come out. Maybe they were trying to feather a breakaway pass or something.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I was fully expecting a 7 gamer in this series so I'm not surprised the series, and the game at this point is tied.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cowen did not return after the first intermission. Spurgeon is out for the Aeros too, though. Went into the boards awkwardly on a hit by Smith, I think. Looked like his skate stopped but his leg continued. He wasn't putting any weight on that leg as he was helped off.

So, both teams a defenseman short, unless Cowen comes out for the third.

3-2 B-Sens, by the way, on a PP goal by Smith with 8.5 seconds to go in the period.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

did you see the sign in the crowd?

Who needs Batman when you have Robin.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:did you see the sign in the crowd?

Who needs Batman when you have Robin.

Yeah, I saw that. I was going to post about it but then saw the tweet about Dudley not being retained by Winnipeg.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

34 shots on Lehner already. Not good. Then need Cowen back out there.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:Feed for the game:

Why am I gettin google ads in Chinese?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Under 5 minutes to go, B-Sens still leading 3-2. Aeros took their timeout early in the second.

Correction: 4-2. Smith scored as I was typing this.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

2:10 to go, crowd's on their feet.

Last edited by wprager on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hackett's pulled with 2:02 to go and the B-Sens with a 2-goal lead. In a 2-2 series. That's a lot of 2s.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That's a wrap. B-Sens win 4-2.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:Feed for the game:

Why am I gettin google ads in Chinese?

I was wondering that myself. I have no idea what that was about.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

Maybe the guy was paranoid and routing his IP through China. Shrug

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

KK said the play on which Cowen was hurt was "vicious". But would not elaborate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum