GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCF GAME FIVE: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 4th, 7:05

+8
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
Ev
spader
PTFlea
SensHulk
shabbs
wprager
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sandysensfan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Geez, those guys were loud last game. It's nice to see - I doubt I could keep up with the drinking and yelling personally, but more power to them.

Beer Puking2

The Friday game was Sens Season Ticket Holders & Staff.

Saturday's game was RSU/Senschirp -- we were louder...

Kept yelling Lehner's name for every save he made -- we were seated directly in back of him in periods 1 & 3. At the end of the game, he turned to us.. raised his stick & clapped.. He knew we were from Ottawa... so hopefully that support will carry him to a great performance in game 6. Go B-Sens Go.

Awesome! Great job!

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Hoags wrote:Cowen injured ? Sad

Hope it's not serious (or the knee he injured before).

From what I read... Elbow to the head by Patrick O'Sullivan.. did not see the hit itself... reported concussion.

In other words -- he is probably not playing for the remainder of the playoffs.

spader

All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Geez, those guys were loud last game. It's nice to see - I doubt I could keep up with the drinking and yelling personally, but more power to them.

Beer Puking2

Kept yelling Lehner's name for every save he made -- we were seated directly in back of him in periods 1 & 3. At the end of the game, he turned to us.. raised his stick & clapped.. He knew we were from Ottawa... so hopefully that support will carry him to a great performance in game 6. Go B-Sens Go.
ThumbsUp

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
Hoags wrote:Can't believe we may have lost Cowen for the playoffs due to that hasbeen O'Sullivan Frustrated1

Diddle...I hope he's not badly concussed.

Anyone know when the play took place? I've re-watched up to about the 15 minute mark of the 1st and haven't seen anything yet. How did he reach his head, anyway?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

sandysensfan wrote:

Beer Puking2

Who was wearing the horse or donkey heads? Better question: why?

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:

Beer Puking2

Who was wearing the horse or donkey heads? Better question: why?

Don't know his name.. he was at the back of the bus. As to why? Your guess is as good as mine. BUT he was the fan of the game in Bingo.... it was the horse head.. He was great.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Game 6 goes Tuesday night in Houston.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I hope they win because it'll be a long while before they taste winning for those who play in Ottawa after this.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Anyone know when the play took place? I've re-watched up to about the 15 minute mark of the 1st and haven't seen anything yet. How did he reach his head, anyway?

Close to the end of the 2nd, right before the Condra goal apparently. You can barely see it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bad news: Steve Stirling suffered a heart attack this morning and was rushed into bypass surgery. Hopefully he'd gonna be okay.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:Bad news: Steve Stirling suffered a heart attack this morning and was rushed into bypass surgery. Hopefully he'd gonna be okay.

oh my.....speedy recovery to mr. stirling. He will undoubtedly be missed by the coaching staff and bingo players for game 6 (and perhaps game 7)

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Didn't know it had been mentioned.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

Close to the end of the 2nd, right before the Condra goal apparently. You can barely see it.

I thought he didn't come out for the 2nd period?

The play I remember happened on the "left" so if he was in the defensive zone it would have had to have been the 2nd period. I must have read the tweet wrong.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Good news is he's resting comfortably. Bad news (I think) this is going to affect the team in a negative way. Let's hope not.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:Good news is he's resting comfortably. Bad news (I think) this is going to affect the team in a negative way. Let's hope not.

It'll galvanize them even more IMO.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

He's doing okay apparently - as well as possible after that. So that's a huge relief.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:He's doing okay apparently - as well as possible after that. So that's a huge relief.

I hope so. The O-Sens were not very galvanized by Coach Richardson's tragedy.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:He's doing okay apparently - as well as possible after that. So that's a huge relief.

I hope so. The O-Sens were not very galvanized by Coach Richardson's tragedy.

Just a little different (a lot different).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum