GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

CCF GAME FIVE: Houston Aeros at Binghamton Senators, June 4th, 7:05

+8
Cap'n Clutch
The Silfer Server
Ev
spader
PTFlea
SensHulk
shabbs
wprager
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:Feed for the game:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/bingosens

Why am I gettin google ads in Chinese?

I was wondering that myself. I have no idea what that was about.

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

Maybe the guy was paranoid and routing his IP through China. Shrug

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

KK said the play on which Cowen was hurt was "vicious". But would not elaborate.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Cowen injured ? Sad

Hope it's not serious (or the knee he injured before).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I'll have to rewind the 1st period to see if I can spot anything.

P.S. Kurt's son's name is Kollin. I know a family, last name was Johnson, everyone (father, mother, four kids) had a first name that started with a 'J'.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:I'll have to rewind the 1st period to see if I can spot anything.

P.S. Kurt's son's name is Kollin. I know a family, last name was Johnson, everyone (father, mother, four kids) had a first name that started with a 'J'.

That's like Pierre McGuire's family. His name is actually Regis and his siblings are Regan, Ryan and Renée. Father is named Rex.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ken Warren:

Jared cowen took elbow to head in Game 5 of Calder Cup finals. Concern about possible concussion, which would keep him out of rest of series

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Ken Warren:

Jared cowen took elbow to head in Game 5 of Calder Cup finals. Concern about possible concussion, which would keep him out of rest of series

There was a play where a Bingo player took a blatant elbow to the back of the head. Blind spot, never saw the guy coming. If that was that play then I'd have to agree -- it was a headshot (and a high one at that). The refs completely blew it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Huge win, hopefully Cowen isn't badly injured.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

wooohooo one more game!!!! But cowen Crying

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:I'll have to rewind the 1st period to see if I can spot anything.

That's like Pierre McGuire's family. His name is actually Regis and his siblings are Regan, Ryan and Renée. Father is named Rex.

Unless his last name actually starts with 'R' it's not quite the same.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

Can't believe we may have lost Cowen for the playoffs due to that hasbeen O'Sullivan Frustrated1

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

It can't be confirmed by the organization that its a concussion....citizen is speculating. Maybe the sens organization just took it as a precautionary measure.

well the game is on tuesday and hopefully at least weircioch can be healthy enough to dress for that game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Hoags wrote:Can't believe we may have lost Cowen for the playoffs due to that hasbeen O'Sullivan Frustrated1

Diddle...I hope he's not badly concussed.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

SpezDispenser wrote:Geez, those guys were loud last game. It's nice to see - I doubt I could keep up with the drinking and yelling personally, but more power to them.

Beer Puking2

The Friday game was Sens Season Ticket Holders & Staff.

Saturday's game was RSU/Senschirp -- we were louder...

Kept yelling Lehner's name for every save he made -- we were seated directly in back of him in periods 1 & 3. At the end of the game, he turned to us.. raised his stick & clapped.. He knew we were from Ottawa... so hopefully that support will carry him to a great performance in game 6. Go B-Sens Go.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

sandysensfan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Geez, those guys were loud last game. It's nice to see - I doubt I could keep up with the drinking and yelling personally, but more power to them.

Beer Puking2

Kept yelling Lehner's name for every save he made -- we were seated directly in back of him in periods 1 & 3. At the end of the game, he turned to us.. raised his stick & clapped.. He knew we were from Ottawa... so hopefully that support will carry him to a great performance in game 6. Go B-Sens Go.

Awesome! Great job!

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Hoags wrote:Cowen injured ? Sad

Hope it's not serious (or the knee he injured before).

From what I read... Elbow to the head by Patrick O'Sullivan.. did not see the hit itself... reported concussion.

In other words -- he is probably not playing for the remainder of the playoffs.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

sandysensfan wrote:

Beer Puking2

ThumbsUp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum