GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you draft?

+20
Straight Shooter
asq2
ddt
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
shabbs
stempniaksen
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
sandysensfan
CockRoche
rooneypoo
Oglethorpe
SDH89
Ev
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
spader
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Edmonton took Larsson. We pick next. Who do you take?

Who do you draft? - Page 9 Vote_lcap233%Who do you draft? - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 14 ]
Who do you draft? - Page 9 Vote_lcap245%Who do you draft? - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 45% [ 19 ]
Who do you draft? - Page 9 Vote_lcap214%Who do you draft? - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 6 ]
Who do you draft? - Page 9 Vote_lcap22%Who do you draft? - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 2% [ 1 ]
Who do you draft? - Page 9 Vote_lcap25%Who do you draft? - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 42

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

121Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

so did anyone see online where i'll be able to illegally stream this draft?

122Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:38 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:so did anyone see online where i'll be able to illegally stream this draft?

Check this one:

Toronto Maple Leafs ‏@MapleLeafs

We wil be streaming the #NHLDraft Prospect Media Availability today at 1pm at this link http://bit.ly/VPhLTB

123Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
LeKing wrote:I am confident about Domi falling a bit because I know there are a lot of teams in the top 15 who cannot afford to get a bust.
i'm not sure if Domi can really be considered boom or bust type of player IMO.
just needs to grow up mentaly, all things he can learn

Smaller players will always be riskier in the eyes of a lot of organizations.
I hardly call 5'10" 195 at 18 a small player. 5'8 and lower are usually the problems.

124Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:50 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

pretty pumped about today but not so happy that i woke up and still no movement from anyone. with the draft speeds expected to be at 3 min per picks (i guess apart from the first round) you'd think major trades have to happen first round, before and not after.
Before, like right now!!!

125Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:02 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

hopefully these links will work for anyone else wanting to stream

draft preview http://atdhe.so/hockey/watch-nhl-draft-preview-3e71b

draft: http://atdhe.so/hockey/watch-nhl-draft-preview-3e71b

http://atdhe.so/hockey/watch-nhl-draft-3e71c

126Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:41 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

Hartman!

127Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:42 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Max Domi!

(i know, I know)

128Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:53 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

If they ended up with Domi today I would be doing flips.

129Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:55 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If that rumour of flipping picks with Calgary comes true we are looking at Monahan, Zadorov, Nurse. Then, of course, "Craig's List" has Ristolainen at #25 (he'll move up for sure -- not enough D in the top 20) so he could still be around at #17. Big kid, good skater (walks the line pretty well from some clips I saw), quick shot and a rightie. And he likes the physical game, too.

130Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:56 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 8m

Carolina has 3 offers for the 5th pick and expects to have 5 or 6 trade options to consider. Decision likely just before first selection.

that could be us.

131Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:21 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 8m

Carolina has 3 offers for the 5th pick and expects to have 5 or 6 trade options to consider. Decision likely just before first selection.

that could be us.

We are definitely one of the 3 offers. Probably not the best of them though.

132Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:22 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 8m

that could be us.

We are definitely one of the 3 offers. Probably not the best of them though.
source?

133Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:23 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

A lot of people have said we are trying to get Monahan (Dan Seguin, Bob McKenzie). So of course we have given an offer for the 5/6/7/8 pick

134Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:32 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Could Monahan grow into that top-line center we'll need in 3-4 years?

135Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:33 am

NEELY

Mod
Mod

wprager wrote:Could Monahan grow into that top-line center we'll need in 3-4 years?  

Monahan is a border line franchise player... could be a legit #1 center for a long, long time. Worth giving up something good for a player like that.

136Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:37 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

NEELY wrote:
wprager wrote:Could Monahan grow into that top-line center we'll need in 3-4 years?  

Monahan is a border line franchise player... could be a legit #1 center for a long, long time.  Worth giving up something good for a player like that.

Then sign me up.

137Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:42 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

But then I look at Barkov. Same height but adds 20 lbs, and has been playing in a men's league, so likely NHL ready.

But then I wonder where Barkov would play, with Spezza, Turris, Zibanejad, Smith, Pageau already in the lineup. Sure, one of those could be part of the deal to move up, but there's still a logjam at center.

So Monahan it is. Now, what would it take to move up to 5th?

138Who do you draft? - Page 9 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:51 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

For Carolina to really consider it, it's gonna have to be Silfverberg/17th/Wiercioch ish.

Sens probably won't do it, but I would.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum