GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you draft?

+20
Straight Shooter
asq2
ddt
The Silfer Server
SensHulk
shabbs
stempniaksen
LeCaptain
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
sandysensfan
CockRoche
rooneypoo
Oglethorpe
SDH89
Ev
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
Flo The Action
spader
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Edmonton took Larsson. We pick next. Who do you take?

Who do you draft? - Page 8 Vote_lcap233%Who do you draft? - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 14 ]
Who do you draft? - Page 8 Vote_lcap245%Who do you draft? - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 45% [ 19 ]
Who do you draft? - Page 8 Vote_lcap214%Who do you draft? - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 6 ]
Who do you draft? - Page 8 Vote_lcap22%Who do you draft? - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 2% [ 1 ]
Who do you draft? - Page 8 Vote_lcap25%Who do you draft? - Page 8 Vote_rcap2 5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 42

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

106Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:58 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:Nicolas Petan anyone? Another Domi
The thought did cross my mind. Probably a boom or bust. To bad we don't have a second rounder as I have a feeling he drops to the second round

107Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:59 am

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Ev wrote:apparently we're pikcing Landeskog
??? Please explain?

108Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:44 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

look up

109Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:15 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Looks like the Sens have a top 11 according to AJ Jakubek. Then a group of 5 after that.
I assume the trade up is for the top 11, if not one of the 5 guys will be there at 17.

Jones
McKinnon
Drouin
Barkov
Lindholm
Nikushkin (?)
Monahan
Nurse
Domi
Horvat
Shinkaruk

110Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:32 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:Looks like the Sens have a top 11 according to AJ Jakubek. Then a group of 5 after that.
I assume the trade up is for the top 11, if not one of the 5 guys will be there at 17.

Jones
McKinnon
Drouin
Barkov
Lindholm
Nikushkin (?)
Monahan
Nurse
Domi
Horvat
Shinkaruk

Murray said yesterday it was a Top 3, then 5, then another 5, then another 6, or something like that

111Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:40 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

AJ Jakubec
‏@AJonSports
Tim Murray talked about a group of 5 in their Top 11 they're hoping will fall. Says someone from the next group of 4 should be available.

112Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:AJ Jakubec
‏@AJonSports
Tim Murray talked about a group of 5 in their Top 11 they're hoping will fall. Says someone from the next group of 4 should be available.

yes but they have tiers within the Top 11.

it's on their site

113Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:43 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Ev wrote:
‏@AJonSports

it's on their site

Yeah but it doesn't matter, they're gonna try to trade up to get any of them and if not they stay where they are.

114Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:45 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
Ev wrote:
‏@AJonSports

it's on their site

Yeah but it doesn't matter, they're gonna try to trade up to get any of them and if not they stay where they are.

Agreed.

just hope it's not Horvat who I think is extremely overrated

115Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:47 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

Monahan if they move up.

Morin if he falls to 17th.

116Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:56 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

I am confident about Domi falling a bit because I know there are a lot of teams in the top 15 who cannot afford to get a bust.

117Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:26 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:I am confident about Domi falling a bit because I know there are a lot of teams in the top 15 who cannot afford to get a bust.
i'm not sure if Domi can really be considered boom or bust type of player IMO.
just needs to grow up mentaly, all things he can learn

118Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

‏@AJonSports

That's a top-11 plus the next group of 4. The group of 5 is *in* the top-11. They are basically saying that they have 5 players in their top-11 that are further down than that in the consensus rankings.

119Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I am not convinced Murray was talking at all about moving up. He's just hoping that someone from the group of five in their top-11 will fall far enough for them to swoop in.

120Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:03 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Flo The Action wrote:
LeKing wrote:I am confident about Domi falling a bit because I know there are a lot of teams in the top 15 who cannot afford to get a bust.

Smaller players will always be riskier in the eyes of a lot of organizations.

121Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:22 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

so did anyone see online where i'll be able to illegally stream this draft?

122Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:38 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Flo The Action wrote:so did anyone see online where i'll be able to illegally stream this draft?

Check this one:

Toronto Maple Leafs ‏@MapleLeafs

We wil be streaming the #NHLDraft Prospect Media Availability today at 1pm at this link http://bit.ly/VPhLTB

123Who do you draft? - Page 8 Empty Re: Who do you draft? Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

LeKing wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Smaller players will always be riskier in the eyes of a lot of organizations.
I hardly call 5'10" 195 at 18 a small player. 5'8 and lower are usually the problems.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum