GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010

+14
asq2
Bramlet07
spader
The Silfer Server
Flo The Action
CockRoche
SensHulk
Ev
PKC
stempniaksen
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Ottawa @ Carolina, Nov 17, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap236%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap221%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 21% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap229%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap214%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

In retrospect, maybe staying in Ottawa would have been a better option.

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Michalek has been truculent this game. Belligerent, even.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

asq2 wrote:Michalek has been truculent this game. Belligerent, even.

Yeah, too bad he doesn't play for the six-straight-powerplays Leafs.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:Whom did Staal board? Like I said, he's clearly kicking when you're down.

and good for him. This team just finished getting outscored 15-3 in their last 2 games. They should be trying to score as many goals as they can (and dish out as many hits as they can).

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:lol people at hfboards blaming it on the refs GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 6 489887

Nah, can't blame the outcome on the refs, but don't tell me that they are calling the game evenly.

I haven't seen one game here where you didn't complain about reffing lol.
I've seen 4 penalties against OTtawa the ref didn't call. Not sure exactly what do you need more.

ANd please, Eric Staal is not "heartless". He just gave his condoleances to the Richardson family and acknowledged OTtawa was on a position of weakness going into this game.

They were not ready to play, and that's it. Refs have nothing to do with it.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Disgusting display.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm not even watching the game to be honest, but I "watched" the 1st, and the only thing I can say is that Carolina should be a little more classy tonight. I get that they need to win, I have no problem with that, but there's no need to celebrate every goal.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Has Michalek found a new home with Foligno and Winchester?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:I'm not even watching the game to be honest, but I "watched" the 1st, and the only thing I can say is that Carolina should be a little more classy tonight. I get that they need to win, I have no problem with that, but there's no need to celebrate every goal.

They didn't celeberate at all when they scored their 5th.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

It's 5-0 now?

I was more thinking of Larose's goal. Facepalm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:Whom did Staal board? Like I said, he's clearly kicking when you're down.

and good for him. This team just finished getting outscored 15-3 in their last 2 games. They should be trying to score as many goals as they can (and dish out as many hits as they can).

Yeah, thanks for educating me there. You must work in customer support.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

man-o-man-o-man Facepalm

do we ever suck. i'm sorry, there's no excuse for this.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:
wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:lol people at hfboards blaming it on the refs GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 6 489887

Nah, can't blame the outcome on the refs, but don't tell me that they are calling the game evenly.

I haven't seen one game here where you didn't complain about reffing lol.
I've seen 4 penalties against OTtawa the ref didn't call. Not sure exactly what do you need more.

ANd please, Eric Staal is not "heartless". He just gave his condoleances to the Richardson family and acknowledged OTtawa was on a position of weakness going into this game.

They were not ready to play, and that's it. Refs have nothing to do with it.

Umm, you *did* read the bolded part, right? Just because the refs didn't determine the outcome of the game doesn't mean I don't get upset about the non-calls, right? And all I've been able to see was from somewhere after the first goal until the end of the first period. And during that time there were *no* non-calls against the Sens, but quite a few the other way.

Look, I'm glad you're amused by my reffing-rants but please put it to rest. I see it the way I see it. The Sens have been getting the short-end of the stick for quite a while. I don't need to defend my position on this.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

la la la la la la la la la Ahhhhh! this isn't happening la la la la la la la la la

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:I'm not even watching the game to be honest, but I "watched" the 1st, and the only thing I can say is that Carolina should be a little more classy tonight. I get that they need to win, I have no problem with that, but there's no need to celebrate every goal.

Bingo. Someone gets what I've been trying to say. I know LaRose doesn't get many, so I can understand his celebration, but still. It's not like he crossed oceans of time to get there. It wasn't an OT winner. Just a 4-0 goal against a team that had zero emotion left.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

Yeah, thanks for educating me there. You must work in customer support.

No.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry, it's an old Microsoft joke, not a serious guess.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star

That was pretty bad. Roche called it, they were clearly physically and mentally exhausted. I hope we can all accept that this wasn't a day when the boys were going to be in the zone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum