GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010

+14
asq2
Bramlet07
spader
The Silfer Server
Flo The Action
CockRoche
SensHulk
Ev
PKC
stempniaksen
PTFlea
SeawaySensFan
wprager
Cap'n Clutch
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Ottawa @ Carolina, Nov 17, 2010

GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap20%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap236%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 5 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap221%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 21% [ 3 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap229%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 4 ]
GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_lcap214%GAME DAY: Ottawa Senators @ Carolina Hurricanes - 7:00pm ET - WED. Nov. 17, 2010 - Page 9 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Flo The Action wrote:
yeah, i love big rig but... if we are not for some reason going to make the playoffs, we should maybe think of moving him. we can always pull a "wink, wink. nudge, nudge" and work out his next contract after the season. he might be going thru a tuff period at the moment but he'd be worth alot at the trade deadline... that is, if we aren't going to make the playoffs.

We're gonna make the playoffs Flo, don't worry, this team has too much talent and pride to miss. They'll work it out - soon - and they won't look back. That's my honest opinion. I get pissed with them a lot, but at the same time, I believe in them.

So, there likely won't be any way out of Phillips, he's here for the year, but he needs to desperately work things out IMO. Watch games tapes of last year when he was playing well, listen to the coaching staff, talk to Gonchar all the time. He needs to get it together - WAY more important than Fisher.

But...does it dissuade Murray from re-signing him? That's the real big question IMO.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think Phillips is still struggling with the partnership with Gonchar and is trying to do too much. He's a veteran guy and he'll work through this. He'll figure out how to work off of Sergei and Big Rig will get his long term stability at a nice home town discount most likely in the off season.

I think keeping Phillips here is almost as important and almost as likely as keeping Alfie here IMO.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I think Phillips is still struggling with the partnership with Gonchar and is trying to do too much. He's a veteran guy and he'll work through this. He'll figure out how to work off of Sergei and Big Rig will get his long term stability at a nice home town discount most likely in the off season.

I think keeping Phillips here is almost as important and almost as likely as keeping Alfie here IMO.

I think so too - unless he's gone Cheechoo. I would sign him soon personally, let that come off his mind and let him focus on playing hockey. My $$ is down for him though, I'd like a discount to 3.2 X 4 please. Smile

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

i don't know if anyone bothered looking at these stats but big rig is -9 and volchie is at 0(in jersey!)
so much for big rig saving volchies Donkey eh?

edit:(ok so volchie has only played 7 games so far)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum