GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010

+16
wprager
Bramlet07
beedub
Hockeyhero22000
sens4win
LeCaptain
Number Twenty Nine
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
PKC
SensHulk
Riprock
TheAvatar
stempniaksen
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
Cap'n Clutch
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Russia vs. Canada, Feb 24, 2010

Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap218%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap218%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap236%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 4 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_lcap29%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Is Ovechkin hurt? He looked like he was almost gasping for air there, on the bench.
probably wondering what the heck is going on

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Well one thing Ill admit to, I had no idea Russian coaching was that bad. What's the Russian word for "adjust"?

Perhaps we're seeing Canada play like a better team? Maybe adjusting just wouldn't cut it with this team? I'm biased of course but maybe nothing the Russians can do would stop this train.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Barn burner??

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

7-3 canada

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

We may need all 7 goals.

7-3 now

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Bramlet07 wrote:We may need all 7 goals.

7-3 now
russia is not going to go down with out a fight all though i have not even noticed this dangerous high powered scoring line of russia.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

It sure looks that way. This is only the second PP for Canada. Amazing.

- Unknown Author

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

to bad afinagenov isn't that good in the sim he might be worth something, hese having a great game generating some nice scoring chances.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

canada is a little sloppy on the pp

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

the refs really dont want to call a to many men on the ice penalty thats the second or third they have missed

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:canada is a little sloppy on the pp
are we making references to the sens now ?

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
N4L wrote:Well one thing Ill admit to, I had no idea Russian coaching was that bad. What's the Russian word for "adjust"?

Perhaps we're seeing Canada play like a better team? Maybe adjusting just wouldn't cut it with this team? I'm biased of course but maybe nothing the Russians can do would stop this train.

It took 6 goals to get Nabokov out and he wouldnt change his lines up at all, even with last change. It's either stuborn or stupid.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

canada to the pk

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Not that i think that Volchenkov hit on Staal was clean, but it was the exact same hit Weber(i think) threw on Afiniganov at the start of the game. Funny how when a Canadian does the hitting its a beautiful hit, but dirty when the Russian does it.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

nasty hit on staal in the corner

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

finally russians get caught on the too many men

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Bramlet07 wrote:Not that i think that Volchenkov hit on Staal was clean, but it was the exact same hit Weber(i think) threw on Afiniganov at the start of the game. Funny how when a Canadian does the hitting its a beautiful hit, but dirty when the Russian does it.

Yeah I noticed that, both very similiar.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Wow, I've lost so much respect for AO during the Olympics, between his stick crap, late hits and now a weak shot in the hand and he goes straight out...not the same AO I'm used to.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum