GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010

+16
wprager
Bramlet07
beedub
Hockeyhero22000
sens4win
LeCaptain
Number Twenty Nine
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
PKC
SensHulk
Riprock
TheAvatar
stempniaksen
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
Cap'n Clutch
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Russia vs. Canada, Feb 24, 2010

Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap218%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap218%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap236%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 4 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_lcap29%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 5 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Doughty is unreal, I thought Karlsson would be the best player from that draft in all honesty.. Doughty might be the best player since Crosby to come into The NHL. He's the best D man on that team and that's saying a lot.

wprager wrote:
Bramlet07 wrote:im surprised they havent pulled Nabakov

He should have after the 3rd goal. After the 4th it was only a minute and a half to go in the period. If we don't see a switch in the 3rd I'll be shocked.

This game is not over. Remebmer Washington on their winning streak.

This isn't Washington, and they aren't facing NHL clubs though.

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Bramlet07 wrote:im surprised they havent pulled Nabakov

He should have after the 3rd goal. After the 4th it was only a minute and a half to go in the period. If we don't see a switch in the 3rd I'll be shocked.

This game is not over. Remebmer Washington on their winning streak.

wow there sticking with him

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Perry

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

6-1 now. what is going on with Russia?

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Wow the Russians are just lifeless now. Out goes Nabokov....

I expected good things from Canada but they've taken the life out of the Russians.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

Weber

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Horrible coverage by the Russian D 6-1 Wooooooohoooooo

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

boooo

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Should have pulled Nabokov after 3.

Well one thing Ill admit to, I had no idea Russian coaching was that bad. What's the Russian word for "adjust"?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

By the way, seeing Luongo just come out and settle the puck for his D, anyone missing the trapezoid? No? Didn't think so.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

7-2 AAAAHHHHHH

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Is Ovechkin hurt? He looked like he was almost gasping for air there, on the bench.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran

perry again

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:Is Ovechkin hurt? He looked like he was almost gasping for air there, on the bench.
probably wondering what the heck is going on

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

N4L wrote:Well one thing Ill admit to, I had no idea Russian coaching was that bad. What's the Russian word for "adjust"?

Perhaps we're seeing Canada play like a better team? Maybe adjusting just wouldn't cut it with this team? I'm biased of course but maybe nothing the Russians can do would stop this train.

- Unknown Author

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Barn burner??

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum