GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada 7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010

+16
wprager
Bramlet07
beedub
Hockeyhero22000
sens4win
LeCaptain
Number Twenty Nine
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
PKC
SensHulk
Riprock
TheAvatar
stempniaksen
Michael Fisher Portnoy II
Cap'n Clutch
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Russia vs. Canada, Feb 24, 2010

Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_lcap218%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_lcap218%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 18% [ 2 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_lcap236%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 4 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Bramlet07

Veteran
Veteran

im surprised they havent pulled Nabakov

Ill give Big EV one thing, Nabokov is Dung the bed to say the least, he called that one.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran

who got the fourth?

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:who got the fourth?

Morrow

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

N4L wrote:Ill give Big EV one thing, Nabokov is Dung the bed to say the least, he called that one.

How do you feel about the guys that have come out to play so far tonight?

One word to describe the first period: domination.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

What an annihilation...keep it up guys! Another 40 minutes to score another 8 goals...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

That's ridiculous. What Diddling domination.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I think the key so far might be that bring on the Russians chant from the fans in that game last night. Olympic Game Day: Russia vs. Canada  7:30PM EST. WED. Feb 24, 2010 - Page 4 159628

- Unknown Author

Man, what a period! This is what Canadians have been waiting for. Hopefully they keep going hard after the Russians and don't fall back into the defensive shell. Don't give Russia too much space!

PKC wrote:
N4L wrote:Ill give Big EV one thing, Nabokov is Dung the bed to say the least, he called that one.

How do you feel about the guys that have come out to play so far tonight?

One word to describe the first period: domination.

Canada dominated, no other way to describe it. They looked great for sure.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

beedub wrote:Is this game on the radio?

Should be on Oldies 1310

Honestly though, A Train friggin sucks without Phillips.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

I'm going to have to change my prediction 9-3 Canada

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

Doughty is having a hell of a game

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bramlet07 wrote:im surprised they havent pulled Nabakov

He should have after the 3rd goal. After the 4th it was only a minute and a half to go in the period. If we don't see a switch in the 3rd I'll be shocked.

This game is not over. Remebmer Washington on their winning streak.

Doughty is unreal, I thought Karlsson would be the best player from that draft in all honesty.. Doughty might be the best player since Crosby to come into The NHL. He's the best D man on that team and that's saying a lot.

wprager wrote:

He should have after the 3rd goal. After the 4th it was only a minute and a half to go in the period. If we don't see a switch in the 3rd I'll be shocked.

This isn't Washington, and they aren't facing NHL clubs though.

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:

wow there sticking with him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum