GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010

+12
Urkie
Ev
stempniaksen
Bramlet07
sens4win
M_Christopher
wprager
LeCaptain
Riprock
PTFlea
Hoags
Cap'n Clutch
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 10]

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

yay more penalties

sens4win

Veteran
Veteran

M_Christopher wrote:Woot woot Pronger getting sat and Seabrook getting playing time.

Thats what we all wanted to see
pronger looking a little comfortable on the bench there

M_Christopher

Sophomore
Sophomore

penalty shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

M_Christopher wrote:penalty shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would have given it to nash

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Yeah not sure why Babcock didn't just let Nash take it...

Canada plays like this against Russia they will get killed. Germany is being given way too much room in the offensive zone, Russia will eat them alive.

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:Canada plays like this against Russia they will get killed. Germany is being given way too much room in the offensive zone, Russia will eat them alive.
i thought germany was better then this.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

N4L wrote:Canada plays like this against Russia they will get killed. Germany is being given way too much room in the offensive zone, Russia will eat them alive.

You could say something positive first... Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 4 270956

sens4win wrote:
i thought germany was better then this.

What do you mean? The game isnt out of hand and they have had pressure on Canada at times. Not sure what you expected out of Germany or Canada but this is pretty close to what was expected.

M_Christopher wrote:

You could say something positive first... Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 4 270956

What would you like me to say, haha? They are looking strong against the power house Germans. Fact of the matter is they look good, not great against a German team that a ton of people thought wouldnt score a goal or keep it close.

1-0 after the 1st
4-1 after, two.

First team with an NHL goaltender that Germany scored on as well. Canada is obviously going to win this game but it wasnt exactly impressive.

McGuire is talking about his like they are dominating Sweden or something. I would hope Canada would show up in an elimination game.

Anyways, IMO, tomorrow looks bleek for Canada, they wont be able to roll 4 lines, I question if they will be able to role 3.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

Holy crap, Nieds is actually still able to skate and pretty quick!

Man, they are playing Germany. I'll pretty much garentee no defenseman has a breakaway against Russia, Sweden, or who ever else.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

N4L wrote:McGuire is talking about his like they are dominating Sweden or something. I would hope Canada would show up in an elimination game.

Anyways, IMO, tomorrow looks bleek for Canada, they wont be able to roll 4 lines, I question if they will be able to role 3.

I think you need to swallow you're pride tonight and admit you were wrong about this 'strong German team'. There will be plenty of time to gloat about how smart you are when we lose to the Russians Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 4 270956

This thread should be "good, they won, now Russia". Anyone who comes into this thread and starts to praise the team or players, get with it.

stempniaksen wrote:
N4L wrote:McGuire is talking about his like they are dominating Sweden or something. I would hope Canada would show up in an elimination game.

I think you need to swallow you're pride tonight and admit you were wrong about this 'strong German team'. There will be plenty of time to gloat about how smart you are when we lose to the Russians Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 4 270956

I thought they would be better then this for sure. I wont be gloating if Canada loses tomorrow, there will be enough people ripping that team apart and Ill just read on.

Anyways, I thought Germany would def put up more of a fight, but it was close for 2 periods.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran

I hope this means they trust Luongo enough to open up offensively. I think it has more to do with the Germans simply not being a good team, but we will see.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore

N4L wrote:This thread should be "good, they won, now Russia". Anyone who comes into this thread and starts to praise the team or players, get with it.

Olympic Game Day: Canada vs. Germany 7:00PM EST. TUE. Feb 23, 2010 - Page 4 Bah-humbug

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum