GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial)

+13
Riprock
Phoenix30
beedub
Acrobat
Mosky
dennycrane
Cronie
jamvan
wprager
NBDragonfly
PKC
PTFlea
Aetherial
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

76GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:57 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tonight I'm gonna start chasing down guys one by one to get this pool in. I've already received a decent number, but there's a lot more of you.

C'mon now.

77GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:36 pm

Phoenix30

Veteran
Veteran

504Heater wrote:Tonight I'm gonna start chasing down guys one by one to get this pool in. I've already received a decent number, but there's a lot more of you.

C'mon now.

I'll have the form completed this weekend. Unfortunately I cant down load it from work or else I could have it done today.

78GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:41 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Phoenix30 wrote:
504Heater wrote:Tonight I'm gonna start chasing down guys one by one to get this pool in. I've already received a decent number, but there's a lot more of you.

C'mon now.

I'll have the form completed this weekend. Unfortunately I cant down load it from work or else I could have it done today.

Cool. :D I was comin' after you tonight, so I'll scratch you off my list.

79GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:51 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Heater, would you like me to help chase down some folks?
You can PM a list of about a dozen people and I can take some of them off your hands?

80GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:00 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

I'm just not that interested... i just took a look at it and it's missing some players I was counting on.

81GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:10 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:Heater, would you like me to help chase down some folks?
You can PM a list of about a dozen people and I can take some of them off your hands?

:D It should be okay. It won't take long. Thanks though, I might look you up.

82GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

DashRiprock wrote:I'm just not that interested... i just took a look at it and it's missing some players I was counting on.

No problem, I'll scratch you off the list too.

83GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:17 am

Aetherial

Aetherial
Rookie
Rookie

504Heater wrote:
DashRiprock wrote:I'm just not that interested... i just took a look at it and it's missing some players I was counting on.

What submission date are we on target for Heater? I assume you are collecting the picks by people submitting completed sheets?

84GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:23 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran

Aetherial wrote:
504Heater wrote:

What submission date are we on target for Heater? I assume you are collecting the picks by people submitting completed sheets?

I thought this was already done... Is there anyway I can join? let me know!

85GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:35 pm

Aetherial

Aetherial
Rookie
Rookie

smash88 wrote:
Aetherial wrote:
504Heater wrote:

I thought this was already done... Is there anyway I can join? let me know!

It is not done as far as I know. The last date we were talking about was October 6. We will wait to see what Heater sys about submissions (since the original date was the 16th).

You can get the selection sheet from the link on page 1 of this thread. Let me know if you have any problems.

Complete the sheet, and forward it to Heater at his e-mail (also in this thread, page 1 I think).

86GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:51 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Where can we see our/each others' rosters?

87GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:56 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I believe we will be posting the rosters in a seperate thread.
Don't quote me, as I'm not 100% sure, but we will arrange something. Smile

88GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:04 am

Aetherial

Aetherial
Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:I believe we will be posting the rosters in a seperate thread.

Whatever tool Heater uses to track the stats should enable you to see other people's rosters I would think.

Man o Man was this difficult. I spent like 2 hours this morning humming and hawing over about or 5 positions swtiching people around.

I felt like I was constantly .5 over the cap. That damn .5 would have made such a difference!

89GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:07 am

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Aetherial wrote:
Cronenbergfan wrote:I believe we will be posting the rosters in a seperate thread.

Whatever tool Heater uses to track the stats should enable you to see other people's rosters I would think.

Man o Man was this difficult. I spent like 2 hours this morning humming and hawing over about or 5 positions swtiching people around.

I felt like I was constantly .5 over the cap. That damn .5 would have made such a difference!

HAHA! I hear ya. I finally had to stop, because all the guessing and switching would still be going on. I settled on my roster and am hoping I made wise, fruitful choices!
But we'll see...

90GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:14 am

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:
Aetherial wrote:

HAHA! I hear ya. I finally had to stop, because all the guessing and switching would still be going on. I settled on my roster and am hoping I made wise, fruitful choices!
But we'll see...

Exactly! I think I made a dozen changes and ended up right back where it started (after flipping a few coins)!

it should be good!

Anyone know if there's going to be a direct link on main page to the pool and standings? Hint, Hint

91GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:51 am

Aetherial

Aetherial
Rookie
Rookie

BigRig77 wrote:

Exactly! I think I made a dozen changes and ended up right back where it started (after flipping a few coins)!

it should be good!

Anyone know if there's going to be a direct link on main page to the pool and standings? Hint, Hint

I have 4 leafs.

I am so dead in this pool.

92GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:53 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

Aetherial wrote:

LOL. Really? Wow, I went shopping for deals in all the skater positions (C, D, W) first and filled up my roster with those guys, and then loaded up with big point producers and big goalies. It took me all of 10 minutes.

But then again, this is pool #6 for me on the year and I've played Sportsnet's 'pick'em' pools for years, so maybe I just have it down to a science now. I guess only time will tell if that science is worth a damn, tho'. Smile

93GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) - Page 6 Empty Re: GM Central's Pool (feat. Aetherial) Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:06 pm

Acrobat

Acrobat
Veteran
Veteran

I was aiming for last place, so any higher and I consider it a moral victory.
Set the bar low, and overachieving comes easier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum