GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED!

+11
shabbs
PTFlea
LeCaptain
TeamRenzo
TheAvatar
SensHulk
Riprock
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

91Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:26 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

That was Muskogee (whee she was born). Here is where she grew up:

View Larger Map

92Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:55 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:No way the wedding takes place in Ottawa. Spezza didn't get married in Hog Town, did he? It's almost always the bride's home town. It'll be in Muskogee or Checotah, or it could be Nashville, since that's where she spends much of her time now.

There better be pictures at least. Dammit!
Cuz there aren't enough already....?

http://images.google.ca/images?gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off&sa=1&q=carrie+underwood&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&start=0

Wink

93Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
wprager wrote:No way the wedding takes place in Ottawa. Spezza didn't get married in Hog Town, did he? It's almost always the bride's home town. It'll be in Muskogee or Checotah, or it could be Nashville, since that's where she spends much of her time now.

There better be pictures at least. Dammit!
Cuz there aren't enough already....?

http://images.google.ca/images?gbv=2&hl=en&safe=off&sa=1&q=carrie+underwood&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&start=0

Wink

Yeah but who doesn't love a set of wedding pictures from a Senators Hockey player wedding? Am I right or what? Cool

94Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

I didn't need to see Redden's pictures.

95Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:17 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:I didn't need to see Redden's pictures.

You didn't need to but you wanted to didn't ya? Wink

- Unknown Author

96Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:26 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Yep. Facepalm

But are you going to tell me you never checked out goatse.cx?

97Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:34 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Yep. Facepalm

But are you going to tell me you never checked out goatse.cx?

Nope. But now I'm intrigued.

Edit: Scratch that. I've now seen it. It's for sale apparently. The redirect ImageChan.com or whatever is blocked at work.

BTW that Engrish.com site is highly addictive and has me crying I'm laughing so hard at some of them.

- Unknown Author

98Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:44 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

You can check out the Wikipedia topic on goatse. Words don't do it justice, but it won't be blocked at work.

99Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:59 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=326923

OTTAWA, Ont. -- Country superstar Carrie Underwood and Ottawa Senators forward Mike Fisher are to get married this weekend, CTV Ottawa reports.

CTV says the couple will get hitched at a resort that will be shut down exclusively for the "Fisher-Wood" wedding.

But the location of the wedding is being kept secret and most of the guests don't even know where the wedding will take place.

CTV says the guests won't find out where they're travelling to until they show up at the airport on Thursday and are given tickets to their destination.

Among the guests are Fisher's teammates, Chris Phillips and Chris Neil.

Fisher proposed seven months ago, just days before Christmas.

100Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:02 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Fisher is engaged???!!!??? Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

101Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:12 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Fisher is engaged???!!!??? Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 805406

CONFIRMED!

102Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Carried Underwood. Fisherwood. There's a filthy joke in there, somewhere, but this heatwave is making it difficult to concentrate long enough.

103Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:24 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

There's an interview with Mikey on his official site and someone asked if Carrie would be taking his name, to which he answered yes, though professionally she will always be Underwood.

104Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:34 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Princess_Leia_Gold_Bikini_chained

105Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:10 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Big Ev wrote:Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Princess_Leia_Gold_Bikini_chained

CONFIRMED!

106Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:12 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

By the way, the wedding will be in Greensboro, Georgia, USA.

http://sports.ca.msn.com/top-stories/cbc-article.aspx?cp-documentid=24826856

107Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:42 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:By the way, the wedding will be in Greensboro, Georgia, USA.

[url=http://sports.ca.msn.com/top-stories/cbc-article.aspx?cp-documentid=24826856
http://sports.ca.msn.com/top-stories/cbc-article.aspx?cp-documentid=24826856[/quote[/url]]

Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 159628 sshhhh...no one is supposed to know.

108Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 7 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Greensboro is 130 km from Atlanta. Why is this not a "Fisher to Thrashers E4" yet.

And, by the way, it's entirely possible this is a red herring. A $1M red herring.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum