GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED!

+11
shabbs
PTFlea
LeCaptain
TeamRenzo
TheAvatar
SensHulk
Riprock
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

46Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:35 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bom chicka wah wah!

47Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So.... Carrie Fisher?

May the force be with you...

Wink

48Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

She probably won't change her name... or even if she does, she will still go by Underwood professionally. A name change in the entertainment world rarely happens.

49Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:46 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:She probably won't change her name... or even if she does, she will still go by Underwood professionally. A name change in the entertainment world rarely happens.

Besides, these "marriages" are usually temporary arrangements.

50Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:51 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Carrie Fisher eh.. Sounds like a name I saw on a video some time ago...

51Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:17 pm

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie

marakh wrote:Carrie Fisher eh.. Sounds like a name I saw on a video some time ago...

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away perhaps?

52Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:27 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh!

53Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:39 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Dash wrote:She probably won't change her name... or even if she does, she will still go by Underwood professionally. A name change in the entertainment world rarely happens.

I have a good feeling about these two though.

54Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:43 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

ddt wrote:
marakh wrote:Carrie Fisher eh.. Sounds like a name I saw on a video some time ago...

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away perhaps?

Yep, that little unpopular video Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 159628

55Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:47 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I don't think this will influence a trade to Nashville or somewhere close. It's not like these people are ever "home" anyway. Let the good times roll.

It depends who wears the pants in this relationship. Sarcasm

If I was Mike, I'd be OK with her wearing anything she likes.

56Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Don't you mean a long, long time ago?

57Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:52 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:I don't think this will influence a trade to Nashville or somewhere close. It's not like these people are ever "home" anyway. Let the good times roll.
Let's not be the type of fans to start speculating about things. I know for a fact C Underwood is here way more often than people think. I work with a lady who lives next door to Chris Neil and her and Mike are over there almost every other weekend.

She travels a lot anyway and like the fact the people of Ottawa are far from a paparrazi type city; let's hope we don't become one. We just just feel priviledged that they are a great young couple and don't mind calling Ottawa home.

Congrats!

58Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I have a good feeling about these two though.

SSF meant to say "I've got a bad feeling about these two". You know that we've asked him to put the sarcastic smiley in his sig.

59Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

jamvan wrote:
Let's not be the type of fans to start speculating about things. I know for a fact C Underwood is here way more often than people think. I work with a lady who lives next door to Chris Neil and her and Mike are over there almost every other weekend.

She travels a lot anyway and like the fact the people of Ottawa are far from a paparrazi type city; let's hope we don't become one. We just just feel priviledged that they are a great young couple and don't mind calling Ottawa home.

Congrats!

I mentioned in the latest GDT that I'd seen her at the last two home games (saw on TV). Checking her concert schedule, she has no more dates in 2009, so she's probably fairly free right now. I'm guessing we'll see her again tonight -- maybe Mike slipped the jumbotron guy a few bucks Smile

BTW, she's in town for a concert toward the end of March.

60Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:59 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
jamvan wrote:

Congrats!

I mentioned in the latest GDT that I'd seen her at the last two home games (saw on TV). Checking her concert schedule, she has no more dates in 2009, so she's probably fairly free right now. I'm guessing we'll see her again tonight -- maybe Mike slipped the jumbotron guy a few bucks Smile

BTW, she's in town for a concert toward the end of March.
I've seen her at Greco gym quite a few times in Kanata as well.

What I'm hoping is Mike is so over the moon he scores a hatty!!!! Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 95132

61Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:00 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

jamvan wrote:

Congrats!

Any chance they might feel privileged to call a great place like Ottawa "home"?

62Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:06 pm

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
jamvan wrote:

Congrats!

Any chance they might feel privileged to call a great place like Ottawa "home"?
Absolutely! Don't forget for a second this is Mike's team down the road after Alfie hangs them up.

63Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 4 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

While I hope so too (not that I am looking forward to that day), some will argue it is Phillips team.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum