GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Comrie and Duff engaged

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Comrie and Duff engaged Empty Comrie and Duff engaged Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:51 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Edmonton/2010/02/20/12959996-qmi.html

Another Mike in the NHL is set to marry.

2Comrie and Duff engaged Empty Re: Comrie and Duff engaged Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:10 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Over/under on how long it lasts: 4.5 years

I'll take the under!

3Comrie and Duff engaged Empty Re: Comrie and Duff engaged Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Big Ev wrote:Over/under on how long it lasts: 4.5 years

I'll take the under!

I think a more appropriate response would have been "Congratulations!"

4Comrie and Duff engaged Empty Re: Comrie and Duff engaged Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:37 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Over/under on how long it lasts: 4.5 years

I'll take the under!

I think a more appropriate response would have been "Congratulations!"

Seriously, so unnecessary to make comments like that.

5Comrie and Duff engaged Empty Re: Comrie and Duff engaged Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

About the only possibly crass comment I'll make is that, you've got to admit this is a positive for hockey. Gets hockey and the NHL mentioned on ET, Regis, Ellen, at country music concerts and at the Grammys. And before that there was Brett Hedican in the audience at Dancing with the Stars (he's married to Kristi Yamaguchi). Let's face it, we've come a long way since Wayne married the star of Police Academy 5.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum