GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED!

+11
shabbs
PTFlea
LeCaptain
TeamRenzo
TheAvatar
SensHulk
Riprock
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:50 am

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore

http://www.ottawacitizen.com/entertainment/Fisher+Underwood+engaged/2365338/story.html

Congrats to him if it's true!

2Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:53 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I heard that on the radio. It all started from someone posting an update on Wikipedia, which is gone now, and someone posting it on Twitter.

It amazes me that this stuff actually passes for news in the Citizen and SUN.

- Unknown Author

3Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:00 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The locals are always desperate to have some attachment to Big Time American Stars. This will get sickening in a hurry.

Which is too bad because they seem like a really good couple of kids.

4Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:24 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/12/21/12226131.html

Confirmed! They are indeed engaged.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who didn't see this coming?

5Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:27 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/12/21/12226131.html

Confirmed! They are indeed engaged.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who didn't see this coming?

I'd still prefer to hear from Fisher and Underwood before I congratulate them.

- Unknown Author

6Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:27 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

That is awesome. Mike is a great guy from all accounts and we should all be happy for him. And he is playing his best hockey. Hope he sticks around - get used to Ottawa weather Carrie.

7Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:32 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Dash wrote:That is awesome. Mike is a great guy from all accounts and we should all be happy for him. And he is playing his best hockey. Hope he sticks around - get used to Ottawa weather Carrie.

It is awesome for sure. They make a great couple! Fish is definitely playing his best hockey by far with her by his side.

@Clutch: I think you can congratulate them now, I doubt highly that the Sun would confirm a story if it wasn't true. Ahhhhh!

8Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:33 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Y101 is confirming it as well.

9Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:36 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

This is exciting. The spotlight can shine on Ottawa now. We are significant. Finally.

10Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:37 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:This is exciting. The spotlight can shine on Ottawa now. We are significant. Finally.

Is that Sarcasm SSF?

Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

11Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:This is exciting. The spotlight can shine on Ottawa now. We are significant. Finally.

Is that Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! 159628 SSF?

Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! 235689 Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! 805406

Like I said. This "story" means nothing more than a young couple that cares about each other taking the next logical step in their relationship.

For the majority of people it'll be seen as an opportunity to have some connection with the Big Time. Sad.

12Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

ugh....get ready for fisherwood

13Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:51 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:ugh....get ready for fisherwood

It's Carrie that should get ready for fisherwood. Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

14Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:53 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Michallica wrote:ugh....get ready for fisherwood

It's Carrie that should get ready for fisherwood. Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! 159628

Inappropriate. Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! 235689 Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! 805406

15Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:56 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

Is that Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! 159628 SSF?

Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! 235689 Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! 805406

Like I said. This "story" means nothing more than a young couple that cares about each other taking the next logical step in their relationship.

For the majority of people it'll be seen as an opportunity to have some connection with the Big Time. Sad.

You're right, there will be people that use this in a negative way. I just hope that they will be happy together. It is positive for us in the sense that he's been playing his best hockey since they met. I was just telling SD the other night that I hope they stay together forever, he can be this good and get better if he is happy in life and love. Same for her. I'm happy for them. Nod

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum