GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED!

+11
shabbs
PTFlea
LeCaptain
TeamRenzo
TheAvatar
SensHulk
Riprock
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

31Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:03 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SpezDispenser wrote:Always remember that the idiots on Your Call are guys who are WAY too scared to bring it in a sports talk forum like this.

Well there was some guy who tried to register here as CrybabySenatorfan or something. I emailed him to ask if he was just trying to be a troll. I got no response so I deleted the account. I suppose Admin approval is helping in that regard?

Anyone else heard of that screen name because it sounds familiar to me for some reason.

32Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:09 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
Dash wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=303176

Another confirmation. Didn't read the comments though, cause it's TSN and I know better. It will turn ugly with Leaf fans ruining a beautiful moment.

Yeah but honestly, this should be kept to the gossip columns, not really sure if there should be a full story for this. Could have just been a sidenote. But yeah, the trolls on those message boards are relentless....and the dumbest fans I've ever seen.

On the other hand, in 5 hours on a monday morning we have 2 pages of this already, here.

33Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:13 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
Michallica wrote:
Dash wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=303176

Another confirmation. Didn't read the comments though, cause it's TSN and I know better. It will turn ugly with Leaf fans ruining a beautiful moment.

Yeah but honestly, this should be kept to the gossip columns, not really sure if there should be a full story for this. Could have just been a sidenote. But yeah, the trolls on those message boards are relentless....and the dumbest fans I've ever seen.

On the other hand, in 5 hours on a monday morning we have 2 pages of this already, here.

Hehe I know what you mean. I think its okay for sports talk forums like this one. I just don't see how TSN should have a story like that in the 'NHL' section...but that's just my preference. TSN does have info about Tiger's mistresses and other scandalous affairs with athletes, so I guess its nothing new. I understand the SUN doing it since they're just sleazy as it is.

34Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:16 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

They shouldn't, ethically. Now, they are a business, so they provide what the population asks^^.

35Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:18 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Always remember that the idiots on Your Call are guys who are WAY too scared to bring it in a sports talk forum like this.

Well there was some guy who tried to register here as CrybabySenatorfan or something. I emailed him to ask if he was just trying to be a troll. I got no response so I deleted the account. I suppose Admin approval is helping in that regard?

Anyone else heard of that screen name because it sounds familiar to me for some reason.

No idea, but you should have seen a couple of idiots at the game on Saturday. Two clearly anti-sens fans attended the game: one wearing a leafs jersey, the other wearing a san jose dany heatley jersey. Of course they were quiet the entire game, and only cheered when havlat scored. Apart from beating the living Dung out of them, I just wanted to ask them as to why on earth they would think of coming like that? I mean, for Diddle's sake, your team isn't even playing, what on earth are you trying to accomplish? Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 555492

36Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:21 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

What you should tell them is try that in some american arena. Fun and games; I'll tell ya.

37Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

It's fantastic. It's helped a lot. Plus we can delete an account at a moment's notice and keep it banned or deleted. They can try again, but it's up to us. And if one sneaks by us, we can delete it if there's any issues.

That was a great feature we put in there. Helps us keep this place clean and fun.

38Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Michallica wrote:
No idea, but you should have seen a couple of idiots at the game on Saturday. Two clearly anti-sens fans attended the game: one wearing a leafs jersey, the other wearing a san jose dany heatley jersey. Of course they were quiet the entire game, and only cheered when havlat scored. Apart from beating the living Dung out of them, I just wanted to ask them as to why on earth they would think of coming like that? I mean, for Diddle's sake, your team isn't even playing, what on earth are you trying to accomplish? Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 555492

How did you not say anything to them? Laugh1 I couldn't have resisted.

39Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:30 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Haha was going to, but I was at the game with my dad...and it was his first time. I figured I shouldn't ruin it Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 489887

40Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:33 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star

TheAvatar wrote:What you should tell them is try that in some american arena. Fun and games; I'll tell ya.

That's the thing. I wish our fans would be a little more intimidating towards these idiots. The entire night I only heard one guy yell at them (this was in the lower 100s) and that was towards the end of the game. I wonder if its the pressure of the ushers who don't want this 'rowdy' behaviour or what.....I had alot of explitive things in my mind to yell at those guys but held back for family reasons

41Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:40 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

Michallica wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

Usually, those kind of guys are Leaf fans that buy tickets to resell them later, and when they cannot, they have to go to the games.

42Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:52 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Michallica wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:What you should tell them is try that in some american arena. Fun and games; I'll tell ya.

That's the thing. I wish our fans would be a little more intimidating towards these idiots. The entire night I only heard one guy yell at them (this was in the lower 100s) and that was towards the end of the game. I wonder if its the pressure of the ushers who don't want this 'rowdy' behaviour or what.....I had alot of explitive things in my mind to yell at those guys but held back for family reasons

It's definetly not the ushers; it's the other people around. I've sat in the 100's and have gotten dirty looks when cheering (and/or yelling directives to the players). I didn't care tho Smile

43Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:16 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Michallica wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Haha was going to, but I was at the game with my dad...and it was his first time. I figured I shouldn't ruin it Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 489887

That's awesome! Great first game to see for sure! DancingBanana Lalalala

44Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:17 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Fisher confirmed the engagement as well, it is official! (If anyone even cares anymore...)

45Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:20 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensGirl11 wrote:Fisher confirmed the engagement as well, it is official! (If anyone even cares anymore...)

Now let the ink spill with "the wedding should be in Ottawa" articles sure to come.

46Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:35 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Bom chicka wah wah!

47Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:36 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So.... Carrie Fisher?

May the force be with you...

Wink

48Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 3 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:43 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

She probably won't change her name... or even if she does, she will still go by Underwood professionally. A name change in the entertainment world rarely happens.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum