GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED!

+11
shabbs
PTFlea
LeCaptain
TeamRenzo
TheAvatar
SensHulk
Riprock
SensGirl11
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
Hobiesens
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

61Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:00 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player

jamvan wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I don't think this will influence a trade to Nashville or somewhere close. It's not like these people are ever "home" anyway. Let the good times roll.
Let's not be the type of fans to start speculating about things. I know for a fact C Underwood is here way more often than people think. I work with a lady who lives next door to Chris Neil and her and Mike are over there almost every other weekend.

She travels a lot anyway and like the fact the people of Ottawa are far from a paparrazi type city; let's hope we don't become one. We just just feel priviledged that they are a great young couple and don't mind calling Ottawa home.

Congrats!

Any chance they might feel privileged to call a great place like Ottawa "home"?

62Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:06 pm

jamvan

Veteran
Veteran

SeawaySensFan wrote:
jamvan wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:I don't think this will influence a trade to Nashville or somewhere close. It's not like these people are ever "home" anyway. Let the good times roll.
Let's not be the type of fans to start speculating about things. I know for a fact C Underwood is here way more often than people think. I work with a lady who lives next door to Chris Neil and her and Mike are over there almost every other weekend.

She travels a lot anyway and like the fact the people of Ottawa are far from a paparrazi type city; let's hope we don't become one. We just just feel priviledged that they are a great young couple and don't mind calling Ottawa home.

Congrats!

Any chance they might feel privileged to call a great place like Ottawa "home"?
Absolutely! Don't forget for a second this is Mike's team down the road after Alfie hangs them up.

63Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

While I hope so too (not that I am looking forward to that day), some will argue it is Phillips team.

64Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:19 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Dash wrote:While I hope so too (not that I am looking forward to that day), some will argue it is Phillips team.

Phillips is not enough of a male model on skates for that argument to happen.

65Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Like I said, you won't get that argument from me, but I recall seeing others say otherwise.

66Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:23 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:Carrie Fisher eh.. Sounds like a name I saw on a video some time ago...

Don't you mean a long, long time ago?

The video was from a long time ago, last time I saw it was a few weeks ago Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Icon_wink

67Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:09 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Mike Fisher must be quite traditional, it looks like he probably spent 3 months' salary on the ring.
Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 2368454

68Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:37 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

The real burning question now is - Have they set a date yet?

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep until I know. Is there any rumours out there on this? Someone please help me. Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

69Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:48 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So... how soon before Fisher makes a trade request to Nashville?

Wink

I kid... I kid...

70Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:56 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:So... how soon before Fisher makes a trade request to Nashville?

Wink

I kid... I kid...

Ohnoes!

- Unknown Author

71Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:32 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Still no word on the wedding date? Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

72Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:42 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

shabbs wrote:So... how soon before Fisher makes a trade request to Nashville?

Wink

I kid... I kid...

I highly doubt that he would do that, but it will be interesting to see what happens there. Does Carrie want to move here? No, probably not. Can a married couple live apart? Probably not the best idea, but in this case...

When is his contract up? 2014? I don't think he'll be going anywhere. She said she wants to have a family and start soon, so maybe that'll be the plan for a few years, she'll write songs and record here if she needs to. Other than that, if she's preggers, there probably won't be any touring for a while. We shall see.

73Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:28 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Start spreading the News, it's now on the Huff!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/22/carrie-underwoods-engagem_n_400653.html

74Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

This is hilarious! They could write for the Sun!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/12/21/carrie-underwood-engaged-_n_399521.html

75Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

No word on a date yet? Have they even booked the Church or the hall? Ahhhhh!

- Unknown Author

76Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:30 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:No word on a date yet? Have they even booked the Church or the hall? Ahhhhh!

I hope it's in Ottawa. Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 432129 Maybe Ottawa can finally be "something". Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 432129

77Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:No word on a date yet? Have they even booked the Church or the hall? Ahhhhh!

I hope it's in Ottawa. Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 432129 Maybe Ottawa can finally be "something". Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 432129

They better have pictures or I'll be pissed. We got to see Spezza's wedding photos so it's only fair. Dammit!

- Unknown Author

78Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! - Page 5 Empty Re: Fisher engaged????? CONFIRMED! Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:32 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:

Oh me oh my. FingersCrossed

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum