GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed)

+8
cain69
dennycrane
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
SeawaySensFan
PKC
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Alfie will miss the Olympics unless he has another one of his speedy recoveries. He has a third degree separation that will keep him out 6-8 weeks. This sucks

2alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:07 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

Is it safe to say that this team officially has no chance of making the playoffs anymore, even with a two week Olympic break?

3alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:09 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Diddle.

4alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Source? Last I'd read was it could be 3 weeks or more. That's a lot more.

5alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:24 pm

No major media yet, but I'm sure it will be coming soon.

6alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:26 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

There's nothing even on Twitter... update your subject to reflect that this is pure speculation on your part.

7alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:41 pm

The info will come out. Just hang in there. There is no need to edit my post, unless a mod wants to, go right ahead. The info is correct though

8alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:47 pm

PKC wrote:Is it safe to say that this team officially has no chance of making the playoffs anymore, even with a two week Olympic break?
I wouldn't call it official as much as unlikely.

9alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:00 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

It would be tough, for sure, but the way some other teams are playing, who knows. First of all, I don't put a lot of stock in this "report"; second, Alfie has defied a doctor's prognosis many times in the past; third, this could be quite the opportunity for a few people.

10alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:07 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

cloverleaf wrote:The info will come out. Just hang in there. There is no need to edit my post, unless a mod wants to, go right ahead. The info is correct though
That may be the case, but until you have a source that you can quote... it is speculation/rumour.

11alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:12 pm

shabbs wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:The info will come out. Just hang in there. There is no need to edit my post, unless a mod wants to, go right ahead. The info is correct though
That may be the case, but until you have a source that you can quote... it is speculation/rumour.
I understand. Speculation and rumor it is than.
For a little bit until it goes public.

12alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:08 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Just heard on TSN that "some speculate that he will be out at least a few weeks". I guess they haven't read GMH yet. Apparently the team will update Alfie's status on Saturday.

13alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:22 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

We won't hear an update until Saturday:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/12/24/senators-alfredss-0/

14alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:35 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:We won't hear an update until Saturday:

Is there an echo in here? Smile

15alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:36 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:We won't hear an update until Saturday:

Is there an echo in here? Smile
My echo has a source.

Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]