GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed)

+8
cain69
dennycrane
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
SeawaySensFan
PKC
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

76alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 6 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:50 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Good call Cloverleaf. That's awesome that you have a source in the family. I guess it'll be good for future inside infos if you care to share.

Still...I really want someone with crazy inside sources for trades and Dung like that. That would be neat. Ahhhhh!

77alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 6 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:52 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

cloverleaf wrote:
Well said. Thanks Dash.
I will definitely think twice before I share the truth again. I guess you can call that a self inflicted injury to GMHockey

Are you serious? Pfft...okay then. I had no issues with people brushing you off, what credibility did you hold? It's not like it's Shabbs or Asq or even Neely saying this, you weren't even a constant poster for a long time.

Don't have such thin skin man, it just won't work out in a hockey forum.

78alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 6 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:52 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

cloverleaf wrote:
Dash wrote:In all fairness to cloverleaf, some of you guys were pretty tactless in your comments towards his posts and his information. Come on guys, be fair.
Well said. Thanks Dash.
I will definitely think twice before I share the truth again. I guess you can call that a self inflicted injury to GMHockey
It's your choice what you wish to share with this community, and we're always willing to listen to inside info that has legs from a consistently reliable member... what we don't want is baseless rumours and speculation like we see on HBuzz and other sites. This looked like it might have been that type of rumour in the beginning, but credit where credit is due in the end. Unfortunately this thread took a rocky road on the way there.

79alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 6 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:54 pm

Edited by clover

80alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 6 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:57 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SpezDispenser wrote:Good call Cloverleaf. That's awesome that you have a source in the family. I guess it'll be good for future inside infos if you care to share.

Still...I really want someone with crazy inside sources for trades and Dung like that. That would be neat. Ahhhhh!

Filatov?

81alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 6 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Good call Cloverleaf. That's awesome that you have a source in the family. I guess it'll be good for future inside infos if you care to share.

Filatov?

Source? Ahhhhh!

82alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 6 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:08 pm

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
shabbs wrote:Looks like that 6-8 weeks was total crap.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Would you put up a new thread on this? I'll delete this one? I'm running around like a chicken with no head today.

Nah, don't delete this, we need to give cloverleaf an opportunity to man up.
Here I am...

83alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 6 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:21 pm

again?

we get it.

84alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 6 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:06 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

cloverleaf wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Would you put up a new thread on this? I'll delete this one? I'm running around like a chicken with no head today.

Here I am...

... rock you like a hurricane.

85alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 6 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:31 pm

Tuk Tuk

Tuk Tuk
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Here I am...

... rock you like a hurricane.
alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 6 557710 alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 6 43150 alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 6 557710

86alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 6 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:58 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer