GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed)

+8
cain69
dennycrane
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
SeawaySensFan
PKC
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

16alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:22 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

We won't hear an update until Saturday:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/12/24/senators-alfredss-0/

17alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:35 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:We won't hear an update until Saturday:

Is there an echo in here? Smile

18alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:36 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:We won't hear an update until Saturday:

Is there an echo in here? Smile
My echo has a source.

Wink

19alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:44 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So did mine. I heard it on TSN. Nyah!

20alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:49 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Hell, yeah, I'm fluffing.

21alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:48 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

6-8 weeks would be what I was thinking for sure. The fact that no one knows for sure yet leaves a glimmer of hope.... FingersCrossed

22alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:56 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:6-8 weeks would be what I was thinking for sure. The fact that no one knows for sure yet leaves a glimmer of hope.... FingersCrossed

Umm, this *is* Alfie we're talking about. I believe if he was hit by a bus and died it wouldn't take him 8 weeks to get back in the lineup.

23alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:13 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:6-8 weeks would be what I was thinking for sure. The fact that no one knows for sure yet leaves a glimmer of hope.... FingersCrossed

Umm, this *is* Alfie we're talking about. I believe if he was hit by a bus and died it wouldn't take him 8 weeks to get back in the lineup.

Laugh1 True enough.

24alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:25 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran

Time for Leclaire to be all that he can. If this team is to make it to the playoffs, he has to be awesome until Alfie and Spezza are back.

25alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:50 pm

cain69

Prospect
Prospect

dennycrane wrote:Time for Leclaire to be all that he can. If this team is to make it to the playoffs, he has to be awesome until Alfie and Spezza are back.

UNTEL?!!!!!!Alfie and Spezza are back
Leclaire need to be awsome in every game regardless

26alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:06 pm

Sophomore
Sophomore

Funny,

If we were told two years ago we wouldn't have Alfie Spezza Heatley-the world would have come to an end. Now it's just lets see what they can do...

27alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:28 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran

This worries the hell out of me. Let's hope for 2-3 weeks with a minor shoulder seperation ....

The way he got up after the hit reminded me alot of when I broke my collarbone (which was diagnosed at 6-8 weeks, but was 8-9.) Like wprager said though, that would probably be 4 weeks for Alffy alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 54934

28alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:39 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

111519 wrote:Funny,

If we were told two years ago we wouldn't have Alfie Spezza Heatley-the world would have come to an end. Now it's just lets see what they can do...

Well, to be fair, two years ago we didn't have Michalek, Kovalev, Foligno, Cheechoo, Regin, Karlsson.

29alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:05 pm

SDH89 wrote:This worries the hell out of me. Let's hope for 2-3 weeks with a minor shoulder seperation ....

The way he got up after the hit reminded me alot of when I broke my collarbone (which was diagnosed at 6-8 weeks, but was 8-9.) Like wprager said though, that would probably be 4 weeks for Alffy alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 54934
Its a 3rd degree seperation and he is out 6-8 weeks

30alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:09 pm

wprager wrote:
111519 wrote:Funny,

Well, to be fair, two years ago we didn't have Michalek, Kovalev, Foligno, Cheechoo, Regin, Karlsson.
Agreed. But come on wprager, cheechoo adds nothing so he shouldn't be in this group. Yes he wasn't around, but he can't help us like the others have the potential to.

31alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Cheechoo has heart though... I'd add Winchester, Ruutu, and Carkner to the list.

32alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:45 pm

This is simply a killer!

33alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 2 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:01 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

cloverleaf wrote:
shabbs wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:The info will come out. Just hang in there. There is no need to edit my post, unless a mod wants to, go right ahead. The info is correct though
That may be the case, but until you have a source that you can quote... it is speculation/rumour.
I understand. Speculation and rumor it is than.
For a little bit until it goes public.
It seems that he'll be out for 4 weeks, according to one report.

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/12/25/12269146.html

Note that the article also says that his chances for playing on the Swedish Olympic team are not in jeopardy. So, basically refuting everything you said in your original post.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum