GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed)

+8
cain69
dennycrane
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
SeawaySensFan
PKC
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

91alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:12 am

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

I thought that was common knowledge (Capone's)? They also frequent Crazy Horse.

I won't get into the innuendo's about Capone's either... I might get a hit put out on me.

92alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:21 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

What does Capones have to do with Alfie's shoulder?

93alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:53 am

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star

Nothing, was just adding to what was said by SF56.

94alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Dash wrote:Nothing, was just adding to what was said by SF56.

I was actually asking SF56.

By the way, if 111519 is actually SF56, is he allowed to have two accounts? I think SF56 is still around.

95alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:38 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

My mistake, SensFan56 is no longer here. Perhaps he changed his userid.

96alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:50 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

By the way, if 111519 is actually SF56, is he allowed to have two accounts? I think SF56 is still around.

Sorry, I wasn't sure - now I just feel left out. alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 521674

97alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:26 pm

Sophomore
Sophomore

wprager wrote:

????? What????

98alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:53 am

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

Only one way to find out: Erik Cole.

99alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am

PKC wrote:
wprager wrote:

Only one way to find out: Erik Cole.

Oh no you didn't. You did not just leave that carrot out there! alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 555492

100alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:47 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

111519 wrote:
wprager wrote:

????? What????

One of your posts, you "signed" it SF56 at the bottom. You were either making a joke or "revealing" your true self. SF56 was a member here for quite a while (active only briefly) but I checked and he's gone.

So, are you the poster formerly known as SensFan56 (or SF56 or any reasonable facsimile) or were you just making a joke?

P.S. Who is going around marking down all of 111519's posts? It's not like Neely to lurk, and whoever is doing it is just marking them down without leaving any reply. Seriously, if you disagree with a particular post enough to take away rep points, at least post a reply to say why.

101alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:32 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So.... give Forsberg a sniff?

Wink

102alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:04 pm

wprager wrote:

P.S. Who is going around marking down all of 111519's posts? It's not like Neely to lurk, and whoever is doing it is just marking them down without leaving any reply. Seriously, if you disagree with a particular post enough to take away rep points, at least post a reply to say why.

I've thought about it a lot...does that help?

103alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 7 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:26 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

wprager wrote:P.S. Who is going around marking down all of 111519's posts? It's not like Neely to lurk, and whoever is doing it is just marking them down without leaving any reply. Seriously, if you disagree with a particular post enough to take away rep points, at least post a reply to say why.
Wanted to comment on this... the "voting system" in place here doesn't require someone to leave a comment on a plus or a minus vote... so if someone is doing that, that's their prerogative and they are abiding by the framework in place. Any system like this is prone to some sort of abuse, so it is what it is and over time it will evolve as will the users on the site.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum