GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed)

+8
cain69
dennycrane
PTFlea
shabbs
wprager
SeawaySensFan
PKC
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

31alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Cheechoo has heart though... I'd add Winchester, Ruutu, and Carkner to the list.

32alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:45 pm

This is simply a killer!

33alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:01 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

cloverleaf wrote:
shabbs wrote:
cloverleaf wrote:The info will come out. Just hang in there. There is no need to edit my post, unless a mod wants to, go right ahead. The info is correct though
That may be the case, but until you have a source that you can quote... it is speculation/rumour.
I understand. Speculation and rumor it is than.
For a little bit until it goes public.
It seems that he'll be out for 4 weeks, according to one report.

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/12/25/12269146.html

Note that the article also says that his chances for playing on the Swedish Olympic team are not in jeopardy. So, basically refuting everything you said in your original post.

34alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:41 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

cloverleaf wrote:
wprager wrote:
111519 wrote:Funny,

If we were told two years ago we wouldn't have Alfie Spezza Heatley-the world would have come to an end. Now it's just lets see what they can do...

Well, to be fair, two years ago we didn't have Michalek, Kovalev, Foligno, Cheechoo, Regin, Karlsson.
Agreed. But come on wprager, cheechoo adds nothing so he shouldn't be in this group. Yes he wasn't around, but he can't help us like the others have the potential to.

Only mentioned him because he was part of the package for Heatley. And I still think he has potential.

35alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:25 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

At this point I'm still waiting for the Sens to let us all know. It's encouraging and makes sense (the Olympic Team angle) but I can afford to wait until this afternoon.

36alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Has anyone seen this:

//

Daniel Alfredsson (shoulder) is expected to miss two-to-four weeks
after suffering a left shoulder injury on Wednesday. Ryan Keller was
recalled from Binghamton of the AHL and will replace Alfredsson in the
Sens' lineup.
- TSN

37alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:09 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

That's been updated since this morning.... 2-4 weeks sounds very promising.

38alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:09 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Just heard now, thank goodness, maybe we can survive the 3 weeks. Maybe.

39alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:13 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Looks like that 6-8 weeks was total crap.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

40alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ahhhhh!

41alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:Looks like that 6-8 weeks was total crap.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Would you put up a new thread on this? I'll delete this one? I'm running around like a chicken with no head today.

42alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:20 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Would you put up a new thread on this? I'll delete this one? I'm running around like a chicken with no head today.

Nah, don't delete this, we need to give cloverleaf an opportunity to man up.

43alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:21 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nah, don't delete this, we need to give cloverleaf an opportunity to man up.

Okay.

Merry Christmas again to all, I'm almost out to run around seeing family again.

44alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:15 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Clouston says Alfie expected to be out 4-6 weeks:

http://twitter.com/NHL_Sens/status/7065743218

45alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:20 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Well, technically 4-6 and 6-8 overlap at some point around the 6 week mark.

46alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:23 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So, out 4-6 weeks, Olympic participation could be affected...

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/12/26/12272416.html

47alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:46 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

See, that's what I was waiting for. Grade 3 separation, just like cloverleaf said. The return date is another matter. Given that it's Alfie, he could very well come back sooner that most people. We'll see.

48alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) - Page 3 Empty Re: alfie out 4-6 weeks (confirmed) Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:05 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

shabbs wrote:So, out 4-6 weeks, Olympic participation could be affected...

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/12/26/12272416.html

Diddle the stupid Olympics. Diddle them. I care about MY team. Boo hoo hoo. Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum