GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donovan expected to be out 6-8 weeks with knee injury

+10
wprager
asq2
rooneypoo
dennycrane
SensGirl11
M_Christopher
SeawaySensFan
SDH89
PTFlea
shabbs
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I meant to comment on that chart - gold!

asq2

All-Star
All-Star

Everything DGB writes is brilliant. His most recent post was great as well.

EDIT: This is not a paid endorsement.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

shabbs wrote:That flow chart is Diddling priceless. Wicked.

Love the "post season" one.

Dammit, Pronger!

Donovan expected to be out 6-8 weeks with knee injury - Page 3 62136

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

So what does it matter if it's MCL only or MCL/ACL? As long as it's a strain and not a tear it's just rest and rehab. 5-6 weeks, they can both heal in parallel.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:So what does it matter if it's MCL only or MCL/ACL? As long as it's a strain and not a tear it's just rest and rehab. 5-6 weeks, they can both heal in parallel.

Sorry, this is completely off topic, and just to Prags, but, that being said, Chuck is officially starting January 10 with a 2 hour episode, that's a sunday. Then they are switching it back to Monday the following week.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Bass Destruction wrote:
wprager wrote:So what does it matter if it's MCL only or MCL/ACL? As long as it's a strain and not a tear it's just rest and rehab. 5-6 weeks, they can both heal in parallel.

Sorry, this is completely off topic, and just to Prags, but, that being said, Chuck is officially starting January 10 with a 2 hour episode, that's a sunday. Then they are switching it back to Monday the following week.

Yes! I saw the preview last night while watching a recorded show and FFing through the ads. Had to rewind to watch it again. Then I had to rewind to watch a particular little clip a second time (if my wife hadn't been in the room, it would have been slo-mo if you know what I mean).

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

wprager wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:

Yes! I saw the preview last night while watching a recorded show and FFing through the ads. Had to rewind to watch it again. Then I had to rewind to watch a particular little clip a second time (if my wife hadn't been in the room, it would have been slo-mo if you know what I mean).

I didn't realize they released a clip of it, I'll definitely have to keep my eyes peeled for that.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Not a great copy, but 7-second marks the spot:

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Here's a much longer promo:

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That first one was shown during The Office. The guy that posted it shot it with his iPhone.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

And the last season of LOST in January and I will be graduated Donovan expected to be out 6-8 weeks with knee injury - Page 3 805406

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl and I just started watching Chuck - it's awesome.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SpezDispenser wrote:SensGirl and I just started watching Chuck - it's awesome.

Awesome. Maybe we can get Dono to watch it while he rehabs Smile

Seriously, though, what episode are yo up to?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

wprager wrote:

Awesome. Maybe we can get Dono to watch it while he rehabs Smile

Seriously, though, what episode are yo up to?

4. It's fantastic so far.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Chuck vs. the Wookie (the really hairy guy). Nice, poignant moment in 5 between Chuck and Ellie. Episode 6 is the one with the Halloween party -- just wait till you see Chuck and Morgan's costume. It really picks up steam with episode 7, though and doesn't stop the rest of the way. And then S2 gets better Smile

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Did you wear your Cowen jersey?

Wink

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Hopefully the news for Donovan won't be too bad today...

http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2009/11/20/11835611.html

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Yikes, that article certainly does not paint a rosy picture.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum