GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gill out 2-4 weeks with shoulder injury

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gill out 2-4 weeks with shoulder injury Empty Gill out 2-4 weeks with shoulder injury Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:42 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=259044&lid=sublink03&lpos=headlines_nhl

Yet another defenceman down and out for the Penguins

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

Yeah, I was just thinking to myself, "who's left?" scratch

Goligoski and Letang have impressed me, though.

Mojo

Mojo
Rookie
Rookie

Wasn't this from a Winchester hit? If so, pretty awesome for such a fairly small guy to take down such an ogre.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star

Like Vermette dislocating Pronger's shoulder?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

mojo1016 wrote:Wasn't this from a Winchester hit? If so, pretty awesome for such a fairly small guy to take down such an ogre.

Winchester is definitely a HEAVY hitter. Who would've thunk?

SensGirl11 wrote:
mojo1016 wrote:Wasn't this from a Winchester hit? If so, pretty awesome for such a fairly small guy to take down such an ogre.

If we could just get him to come out of his shell offensively, we'd be laughing. He's also going to be ridiculous on the PK in the future.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

The bigger they come ...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

SensGirl11 wrote:

Physics 101: Force of impact is directly proportional to mass and the square of velocity. 70 kg (154 lbs) traveling at 15 m/s (roughly 34 mph) delivers more of an impact than 100 kg (220 lbs) traveling at 12 m/s (roughly 27 mph).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum