GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sens Practice Line - up

+11
LeCaptain
KidKarlsson
TheAvatar
jamvan
beerandsens
Hockeyhero22000
wprager
shabbs
Cap'n Clutch
SeawaySensFan
PTFlea
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

91Sens Practice Line - up - Page 7 Empty Re: Sens Practice Line - up Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:39 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Actually, Jason York was convinced that would be a successful pairing. Suggesting it would make room for Campoli to be more effective.

It's a good pairing. I find it odd that we have too many 5 and 6 D-men again. Sens Practice Line - up - Page 7 455378

Stay tuned. I think Campoli will really come into his own this year. He's actually not that timid physically either.

I like Campoli a lot, I'm actually thinking that he shouldn't be a 3rd pairing guy, but Clouston certainly knows what's up.

92Sens Practice Line - up - Page 7 Empty Re: Sens Practice Line - up Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:40 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:Is anyone surprised at all with how things look? Picard I think will stick around because of the one way, but other then that...

The team is basically set, only unknown is will Kelly be here after October?

We always said that it would be best to keep Kelly if we're in a position to be winning games going into the 3rd. Right now I would say that Z.Smith is a full year away from being ready, I understand the issue we'll have with Winchester having to sit, but I think we might have to keep Kelly for now and deal him or buy him out (hopefully not) next summer.

Dont disagree with that but I dont think you can take ice away from a guy like Winchester either. It will all be up to Kelly for the first bit this season.

Schubert is goooooone though. I bet he asks to get out of his contract and goes back to Europe. Better then the AHL for sure.

93Sens Practice Line - up - Page 7 Empty Re: Sens Practice Line - up Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:42 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

N4L wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
N4L wrote:Is anyone surprised at all with how things look? Picard I think will stick around because of the one way, but other then that...

The team is basically set, only unknown is will Kelly be here after October?

We always said that it would be best to keep Kelly if we're in a position to be winning games going into the 3rd. Right now I would say that Z.Smith is a full year away from being ready, I understand the issue we'll have with Winchester having to sit, but I think we might have to keep Kelly for now and deal him or buy him out (hopefully not) next summer.

Dont disagree with that but I dont think you can take ice away from a guy like Winchester either. It will all be up to Kelly for the first bit this season.

Schubert is goooooone though. I bet he asks to get out of his contract and goes back to Europe. Better then the AHL for sure.
I suppose they could loan him to the KHL... can't they?

94Sens Practice Line - up - Page 7 Empty Re: Sens Practice Line - up Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:45 pm

Let him out of his contract, he's off the books now anyways. At least in Europe he would be more at home instead of taking a bus around America to all their dumps of cities.

95Sens Practice Line - up - Page 7 Empty Re: Sens Practice Line - up Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:04 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, can't be looking forward to that too much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum