GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

SENS - Creative line juggling

+3
Cronie
bluewhiteandgolf
PTFlea
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1SENS - Creative line juggling Empty SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:35 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I can't help it, I'm always doodling on a sheet of paper what I want to see out of this team - and I was playing around and came up with this. Does this wreak of sexy or what?

Vermette - Spezza - Winchester
Heatley - Fisher - Alfredsson
Donovan - Kelly - Foligno
Ruutu - Bass - Neil
extra: McAmmond

Then you can re-united the top line for powerplays.

2SENS - Creative line juggling Empty Re: SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:37 pm

bluewhiteandgolf

bluewhiteandgolf
Prospect
Prospect

504Heater wrote:I can't help it, I'm always doodling on a sheet of paper what I want to see out of this team - and I was playing around and came up with this. Does this wreak of sexy or what?

Ruutu - Bass - Neil

Shubert?

3SENS - Creative line juggling Empty Re: SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:40 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

bluewhiteandgolf wrote:
504Heater wrote:I can't help it, I'm always doodling on a sheet of paper what I want to see out of this team - and I was playing around and came up with this. Does this wreak of sexy or what?

Ruutu - Bass - Neil

Shubert?

He'll have to play as the 6th/7th man on D. There will have to be a cleanup at some point on Aisle Forward though. We could stand to gas two or 3 of our guys to make room for other guys, but...until that happens, good players may have to sit.

4SENS - Creative line juggling Empty Re: SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:55 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Ah man, those lines look pretty damn good, not to mention a VERY SICK 4th line! :D

Actually, I really like those lines. We get a chance to see what they ALL can bring. Well done.

I'd love to see Foligno on the top line though. Between he and Winchester, I think they can shake things up nicely.

5SENS - Creative line juggling Empty Re: SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:Ah man, those lines look pretty damn good, not to mention a VERY SICK 4th line! :D

Actually, I really like those lines. We get a chance to see what they ALL can bring. Well done.

I'd love to see Foligno on the top line though. Between he and Winchester, I think they can shake things up nicely.

For sure. Look a 'line 2', that's a disgusting powerhouse line.

6SENS - Creative line juggling Empty Re: SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:58 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I know! Heatley still has Alfie to feed him, and Fisher can just wreak havoc on the way to the net!

7SENS - Creative line juggling Empty Re: SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:00 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Cronenbergfan wrote:I know! Heatley still has Alfie to feed him, and Fisher can just wreak havoc on the way to the net!

Buh...would he ever. Move Wing Dang Doodle, get out the way... 8)

8SENS - Creative line juggling Empty Re: SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:02 pm

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

I like but what about this?

Vermette - Spezza - Alfredsson
*Spezza needs Alfie, Heatley does not "need" spezza.

Heatley - Fisher - Foligno *Great intensity with scoring to boot. With Fisher and Nick battling for pucks, Heat will still get his 50.

Donovan - Kelly - Winchester
Ruutu - Bass - Neil

extra: McAmmond, shubert - I say we trade these guys for a good draft pick, then, along with one of our 1st's for next year, we're THE player at the deadline for Gaborik, or Bow...or who knows?

Thoughts?

9SENS - Creative line juggling Empty Re: SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:06 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BigRig77 wrote:I like but what about this?

Vermette - Spezza - Alfredsson
*Spezza needs Alfie, Heatley does not "need" spezza.

Heatley - Fisher - Foligno *Great intensity with scoring to boot. With Fisher and Nick battling for pucks, Heat will still get his 50.

Donovan - Kelly - Winchester
Ruutu - Bass - Neil

extra: McAmmond, shubert - I say we trade these guys for a good draft pick, then, along with one of our 1st's for next year, we're THE player at the deadline for Gaborik, or Bow...or who knows?

Thoughts?

Hmmm....Heatley - Fisher - Foligno....

600+ pounds of death coming at you. I like it, but are you putting too much pressure on Heatley to be the 'set-up man' in this scenario?

What a sexy line that is though, just when you think you've cleared the crease from Fisher and Foligno, Heatley moves you out of the way and puts it top shelf.

10SENS - Creative line juggling Empty Re: SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:10 pm

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

Heater's great with the puck he has it a lot. I can see him using more of his skills than he has been. Remember when he was in Atlanta? He was always taking the puck to the net but now he's got Spezza carrying it all the time.

He's still gonna be with Spezza and Alfie on the top PP line.

11SENS - Creative line juggling Empty Re: SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:13 pm

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

I'm thinking the new coach is gonna tinker with the lines for the first 1/4 of the year depending how how quick the guys mesh.

Can you imagine being an opposing Dman going back to get the puck and Bass, neil, and Ruutu are right behind you? :D AWESOME

Especially if it's Redden!

12SENS - Creative line juggling Empty Re: SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:16 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BigRig77 wrote:I'm thinking the new coach is gonna tinker with the lines for the first 1/4 of the year depending how how quick the guys mesh.

Can you imagine being an opposing Dman going back to get the puck and Bass, neil, and Ruutu are right behind you? :D AWESOME

Whoa, you're in trouble if you're a little person like Redden, Corvo etc. The only way out of serious pain and suffering is if you're elite like Markov of the Habs, Lidstrom etc. and can position yourself properly, or if you're Chara.

13SENS - Creative line juggling Empty Re: SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:17 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BigRig77 wrote:Heater's great with the puck he has it a lot. I can see him using more of his skills than he has been. Remember when he was in Atlanta? He was always taking the puck to the net but now he's got Spezza carrying it all the time.

He's still gonna be with Spezza and Alfie on the top PP line.

So bottom line appears to be that it's integral for Heatley and Spezza to 'see other people'.

14SENS - Creative line juggling Empty Re: SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:19 pm

Cronie

Cronie
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

BigRig77 wrote:I'm thinking the new coach is gonna tinker with the lines for the first 1/4 of the year depending how how quick the guys mesh.

Man, November 24th can't come fast enough!!!

OR September 20th for that matter, but to a lesser extent as it's a pre-season tilt, but still!

15SENS - Creative line juggling Empty Re: SENS - Creative line juggling Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:25 pm

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

Cronenbergfan wrote:

Man, November 24th can't come fast enough!!!

OR September 20th for that matter, but to a lesser extent as it's a pre-season tilt, but still!

yeah, a big hit on the 24th will probably bring a louder applause since the game will matter more! ...and since it'll be colder out, it will hurt more Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum