GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa

+16
LethalLehner
Mojo
beedub
SensGirl11
SensFan71
Phoenix30
asq2
Sp00nz
strachattack
Urkie
shabbs
PTFlea
caissie_1
Cronie
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 12]

166IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 12 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:49 am

Phoenix30

Veteran
Veteran

I suspect he would have been a good replacement for Kelly on the PK. Oh well. Who else is out there.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=273615

167IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 12 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:03 am

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran

I can't wait, because in a couple of season's Wiercioch is going to be manning our blue line, and he's going to paste Bozak as he tries to come down the middle. It'll be sweet! And that's when i will yell, "maybe you should have come to Ottawa instead!" I'm going to bide my time...

And in case you are wondering, yes, I am that petty.

168IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 12 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:06 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:I can't wait, because in a couple of season's Wiercioch is going to be manning our blue line, and he's going to paste Bozak as he tries to come down the middle. It'll be sweet! And that's when i will yell, "maybe you should have come to Ottawa instead!" I'm going to bide my time...

I think this derseves on of these because it's too Burnseque not to. :BB:

169IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 12 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:09 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
jamvan wrote:Dammit!!! The word is this kid is far better than Winchester.

What about that Gilroy kid? Do you think Murray goes after him and snags him?
I think that is Gryba's defence partner too.

I don't know, but we really need another skilled forward.

Delete Neil for sure. I'd also not be against moving Kelly and his $2 + million.

170IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 12 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:12 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I think that is Gryba's defence partner too.

I don't know, but we really need another skilled forward.

Delete Neil for sure. I'd also not be against moving Kelly and his $2 + million.

Well Weircioch played with Bozak and that didn't seem to help but here's hoping he can get Gilroy because he sounds pretty good too. I also wouldn't object to moving out Kelly and his salary to make room for other needs.

- Unknown Author

171IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 12 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:19 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I think he has a pretty good athletic pedigree. Isn't he related to Olympian Glenbert Gilroy?

172IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 12 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:25 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:

I think he has a pretty good athletic pedigree. Isn't he related to Olympian Glenbert Gilroy?

Nice. A little dislexia goes a long way Smile

- Unknown Author

173IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 12 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:31 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

The worst part of this is that Blue and White cheerleaders and shills like Dreger and Watters were acting like Bozak was in the bag for the Leafs and their hero Burke all along.

That's even worse than the signing itself.

174IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 12 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:48 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Bass Destruction wrote:I can't wait, because in a couple of season's Wiercioch is going to be manning our blue line, and he's going to paste Bozak as he tries to come down the middle. It'll be sweet! And that's when i will yell, "maybe you should have come to Ottawa instead!" I'm going to bide my time...

I will be looking forward to that too, they can scrape bozak off the end boards.

175IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 12 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Caught this on HTR:
http://thestar.blogs.com/thespin/2009/04/another-piece-of-the-puzzle.html

According to Damien Cox the Leafs are about to sign Bozak.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum