GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa

+16
LethalLehner
Mojo
beedub
SensGirl11
SensFan71
Phoenix30
asq2
Sp00nz
strachattack
Urkie
shabbs
PTFlea
caissie_1
Cronie
SeawaySensFan
Cap'n Clutch
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

151IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:57 am

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/04/03/leafs_bozak/

IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Vaderno

152IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:09 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Tantrum

153IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:23 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Well, that's that I guess.

154IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:24 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Well there's still that Gilbert kid Heater was talking about. He's one of the Hobey Baker finalists too.

- Unknown Author

155IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:15 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

First I had to come in to my Dung job to deal with my Dung boss, now this.

156IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:20 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2009/04/03/leafs_bozak/

lets hope he's a bust now, the leafs version of winchester so far.

157IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:26 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

SensFan71 wrote:

Only Winchester isn't a bust. He's at least as good as Kelly and Neil. Bozak is a different player and the crappier the team, the better he'll look. Obviously the kid wanted to sign where he would look good, he doesn't care about winning.

158IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:28 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

SeawaySensFan wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

Only Winchester isn't a bust. He's at least as good as Kelly and Neil. Bozak is a different player and the crappier the team, the better he'll look. Obviously the kid wanted to sign where he would look good, he doesn't care about winning.

well okay I should rephrase to be fair to winchester, I think Murray had him touted for a more offensive role, he fits well on the 4th line or possibly even the 3rd. if Bozak doesn't want to win, well, he hit the right spot then, Leafs still have a few garbage years left in them.

159IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:32 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

I suspect Bozak saw this as an opportunity to get a lot of minutes. He probably wouldn't have gotten as many minutes in Ottawa.

- Unknown Author

160IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:37 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I suspect Bozak saw this as an opportunity to get a lot of minutes. He probably wouldn't have gotten as many minutes in Ottawa.

that was probably the determining factor, I agree clutch, we already have a set top two lines here, some may argue that, but we do. mind you if Bozak screws up or does not meet expectations, he will be roasted, he could have come here to Ottawa, silenty did his thing and able to play with little pressure, in Toronto, they will expect him to do it all as he is their only top 6 forward (possibly)

161IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

Cap'n Clutch wrote:I suspect Bozak saw this as an opportunity to get a lot of minutes. He probably wouldn't have gotten as many minutes in Ottawa.

Very good call Clutch, you're probably absolutely right about that. He'll get 2nd line minutes in T.O. He would've had 3rd or 4th line minutes here...if that.

162IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:44 am

jamvan

jamvan
Veteran
Veteran

Dammit!!! The word is this kid is far better than Winchester.

163IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:45 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

SensGirl11 wrote:

Very good call Clutch, you're probably absolutely right about that. He'll get 2nd line minutes in T.O. He would've had 3rd or 4th line minutes here...if that.

Not only that he's likely going to get first unit PP time as well.

- Unknown Author

164IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:45 am

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

SensFan71 wrote:

that was probably the determining factor, I agree clutch, we already have a set top two lines here, some may argue that, but we do. mind you if Bozak screws up or does not meet expectations, he will be roasted, he could have come here to Ottawa, silenty did his thing and able to play with little pressure, in Toronto, they will expect him to do it all as he is their only top 6 forward (possibly)

Sorry got to disagree with you on this. Even thought its not Toronto media, players get there's in Ottawa. There is no hiding in the Valley.

165IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:47 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

jamvan wrote:Dammit!!! The word is this kid is far better than Winchester.

What about that Gilroy kid? Do you think Murray goes after him and snags him?

- Unknown Author

166IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:49 am

Phoenix30

Phoenix30
Veteran
Veteran

I suspect he would have been a good replacement for Kelly on the PK. Oh well. Who else is out there.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=273615

167IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:03 am

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran

I can't wait, because in a couple of season's Wiercioch is going to be manning our blue line, and he's going to paste Bozak as he tries to come down the middle. It'll be sweet! And that's when i will yell, "maybe you should have come to Ottawa instead!" I'm going to bide my time...

And in case you are wondering, yes, I am that petty.

168IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa - Page 11 Empty Re: IF Tyler Bozak comes to Ottawa Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:06 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Bass Destruction wrote:I can't wait, because in a couple of season's Wiercioch is going to be manning our blue line, and he's going to paste Bozak as he tries to come down the middle. It'll be sweet! And that's when i will yell, "maybe you should have come to Ottawa instead!" I'm going to bide my time...

And in case you are wondering, yes, I am that petty.

I think this derseves on of these because it's too Burnseque not to. :BB:

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum