GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonight's Games

+9
Riprock
LeCaptain
wprager
SensFan71
asq2
shabbs
PTFlea
davetherave
SensGirl11
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 8]

61Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:08 pm

wprager wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:
davetherave wrote:
The Guy With The Mustache wrote:I would say Joe Thornton

Jumbo Joe is a giant. Great choice. 8)
I got to see big bird in his junior days, possibly the nicest player I've ever met. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about him.

Wait, "Big Bird" is, was and will be Larry Robinson. You're 43. No way you saw him play in junior. I call shenanigans.
Laughing3 touché

62Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:12 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator

By the way, what the heck was your nickname before you changed to TGWTM? I'm drawing a blank and that worries me, because I've heard that memory is the *second* thing to go.

63Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:36 pm

davetherave

All-Star
All-Star

Minny up 2-zip on the Oil in the 1st...

64Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:37 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:By the way, what the heck was your nickname before you changed to TGWTM? I'm drawing a blank and that worries me, because I've heard that memory is the *second* thing to go.

Tukker

65Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:53 pm

marakh wrote:
wprager wrote:By the way, what the heck was your nickname before you changed to TGWTM? I'm drawing a blank and that worries me, because I've heard that memory is the *second* thing to go.

Tukker
yep Ahhhhh!

Whats the first thing that goes? Suspect

66Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:51 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Oilers on the outside...for now...as the Wild go wild with a win and The Golden Gaborik gets a goal.

Ducks still peckin' away at a perch on the playoff porch...

It just gets more and more interesting...

And...do the Sens STILL have a shot? Mathematically, anyway...

67Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:55 am

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star

davetherave wrote:Oilers on the outside...for now...as the Wild go wild with a win and The Golden Gaborik gets a goal.

Although I always like Canadian content in the post-season, you can't help but hope for the Blues in the West, and the Panthers in the East. Two up-and-coming teams that play the game as it should be played.

Just imagine what St. Lou will look like with Magic Eric Johnson and Michel Pietrangelo. :00:

68Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:47 am

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:
davetherave wrote:Oilers on the outside...for now...as the Wild go wild with a win and The Golden Gaborik gets a goal.

Although I always like Canadian content in the post-season, you can't help but hope for the Blues in the West, and the Panthers in the East. Two up-and-coming teams that play the game as it should be played.

Just imagine what St. Lou will look like with Magic Eric Johnson and Michel Pietrangelo. :00:

Well said ASQ...the Blues have really quieted the yapping of those who dissed them as being a 'lowly' team.

Should they make it, all five Central Division teams would be in the playoffs.

cheers

69Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:56 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:

Yeah, 3 cheers for the Blues. And in the face of incredible adversity -- with injuries to key guys Kariya, EJ, and Brewer. No one thought they'd be able to overcome the losses on the backend, but Colaiacovo and the rest of that no name D appears to be getting it done.

70Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:28 am

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Looking forward to a 'light night'? Or do you have to have your hockey fix? heh heh...
🤡

Marty Bro and his bros have been on the short end of score for the last four--ouch--and Johnny Torts isn't about give 'em a free pass through the Lincoln Tunnel. Not when his Blue Man Group is fighting to stay in hunt for the a shot at the Mug. The Manhattan Madmen and Sean/'Puck Did He' will be ready to rattle the Devils' cageminder.

Is the Cowtown Crew flaming out? They've lost six of ten and verging on getting nicked by the Nucks in their quest for bragginrites in the No'West. The Kipper'll have to be chipper or the Sharkies will chomp 'em.

It's all over but the yelping in Phoenix, as the Desert Dogs have hit the quicksand. They'll try to drag dazed Dallas down with them. Not that Brett's boys need any help.

71Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

marakh wrote:

Tukker
yep Ahhhhh!

That's the part that scares me, but I hear they have pills for that Smile

72Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

Ducks don't (can't) perch! 540,000 in the English language and you're running out already Smile

73Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:43 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

wprager wrote:

Ducks don't (can't) perch! 540,000 in the English language and you're running out already Smile

Ya got me dead ta rights... Ahhhhh!

74Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:44 pm

wprager wrote:
marakh wrote:

Tukker
yep Ahhhhh!

That's the part that scares me, but I hear they have pills for that Smile
Scared

75Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:10 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star

asq2 wrote:

Oshie, Boyes, Berglund and Perron are also playing amazing right now. Especially Oshie, he scores highlight reel goals every game.
If Jake Allen also pans out well, it might get pretty ugly in 2-3 years.

76Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:13 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

marakh wrote:
asq2 wrote:

Oshie, Boyes, Berglund and Perron are also playing amazing right now. Especially Oshie, he scores highlight reel goals every game.
If Jake Allen also pans out well, it might get pretty ugly in 2-3 years.

If the Blues get in...watch out.

77Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:55 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

Johnny Torts and The Manhattan Madmen taking it to Marty and Swamp Things 3-zip in the 3rd...

:****:

78Tonight's Games - Page 5 Empty Re: Tonight's Games Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:33 pm

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star

The Blueshirts fork the Devs 3-0 at MSG...they love Avery in New York...and to give credit where credit is due, the Seanster definitely got inside the Jersey Mob's heads. A very entertaining game to watch. Shocking to see how New York totally dominated them. Has the Marty Mystique worn off?
Ahhhhh!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum